Chapter 20

SOOOOOOOO 😕

NO VOTES, AND COMMENTS, NO CHAPTER...SIMPLE 😌

I want to thank each and everyone of Yall who vote and comment. It means a lot to me and I actually update according to the votes and comments. The more feedback you give, the more I give you what you want. 😉

Also Check out THEY DON'T KNOW and vote as well as comment if you haven't already. Me and Renee will be posting a new chapter later on today...

ENJOY

"Who did this?" Dom paced back and forth in the hospital. He had just gotten the call that his sister had been admitted for a broken nose and now they were telling him that she didn't make it. "I wanna know who did this?!" he yelled again.

"Sir, I'm a need you to calm down." He looked at her crazy. It took everything in him not to strangle her. "Calm down? My sister is dead and you want me to calm down?" He spat at her. Bitch must not know who I am he thought. Brandon quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Chill bro, you can't do shxt if you in jail."

Dom yanked from him. He was furious. "Find who did this and make them pay!" He snatched his coat off the floor and stormed out the hospital to his car. Brandon shook his head walked out as well. He didn't want to be there when the cops showed up because Dom wanted to act an ass in a public place.

He wondered if Aug knew what had happened to Raye, since she was "pregnant" with his child at all. He tried to call him but it went straight to voicemail. He checked the time. 2:43 pm. He probably up so I'll just stop by he said to himself.

He pulled out of the hospital parking lot and headed to the other side of town.

----

August and Jordynne were laying on the couch sleeping. They had gotten up to take a shower and eat then laid right back on the couch, August on the outside, J with her back to the couch. The kids were still with his mom so they thought they'd sleep the day away after the festivities that took place last night, well in the early hours of the morning. All you could hear was the sound of the tv when Jordynne's cellphone rang. Mistaking it for his, Aug answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeah.."

There was a pause. He looked at the screen and saw "D". "helluh?"

"Yea.... Is Jordynne there?"

"Yeah, hol on." He muted the phone and lightly poked J in her side. "Nooo, go back to sleep," she mumbled in her sleep. August chuckled to himself and unmuted the phone.

"She's still asleep. Can I take a message?" he asked, being nosey.

"Nah, that's okay. Just have ha call me."

"Yea, will do." August hung up and tossed the phone back on the table.

"Bae?" He planted soft kisses on her neck causing her to wake up. She looked at him and frowned, pushing her hair out of her face. He laughed and kissed her nose. "You know you look beautiful when you sleep right?"

She just sat there looking at him with her arms folded. "Then why'd you wake me up?"

"Cuz ya la' boyfriend D called you."

"So you jealous? And why are you answering my phone."

"Calm ya la' ass down. Ain tell ya la' boyfriend who I was or that I had ya legs over my shoulder beatin that pussy out the frame," he said biting his lips as he humped the air. Jordynne just rolled her eyes. "You're so annoying," she said climbing over him to get off the couch. He quickly grabbed her waist, pulling her back down to straddle him.