Chapter 14

UNEDITED

JUST A LITTLE FILLER 😍 ENJOY

Jordynne

It had been a few days since I found out about Yung and I haven't really left the house. I honestly don't want to run into anyone I know. I felt so stupid. Like everybody knew but me. I found out that's the reason Autumn wanted to be over to Mama Ang house a lot. The fact that my babies knew just made me feel some type of way.

I was cuddled up with Autumn and AJ in my bed watching Rio 2, even tho AJ was knocked out. I missed have my babies around. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. I looked at my phone. 7:45pm. I had my phone on DND unless it was Shae. I didn't want to talk to anyone else. I was going to ignore it but they finger got heavy on the doorbell. "I'll be back Autumn. Watch bruda." I kissed her forehead and got out of bed. On the way downstairs, I grabbed my gun. I don't do pop ups and if they woke up my child, they were definitely going to get it. I swung the door open.

"If you wake up my damn child, you gon pla-." I instantly got an attitude seeing August. He had this smirk on his face and everything in me was trying not to smack it off. "What you want August?"

"Dang I can't come check on ya."

"Na, do it the same way you have for the last year," I said trying to close the door. "Ma, wait."

"What?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Well, since you did get Scoots put out, I thought you'd let me stay hea."

I raised a brow. "Why can't you go to DJ, where Scoota is?"

"It's a 2 bedroom."

"Shxd that's what they make air mattresses fa. If you go to Target, they got the good ones on sale for $79.99."

"You funny. Look we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Technically this still is my house. I CAN put you out."

I was taken back by what he just said. Did this nigga threaten to put me out of our house? Oh hell no! "Excuse me? You wouldn't."

"Baybeh, you should know me by now. No mercy remember?" I rolled my eyes. I swear I'm glad I got money saved. I wanted to choke his la' ass forreal. "Whatever, you know where the guess room is." I said walking away.

He smiled. "Thanks ma."

"Yea what-"

"DADDY!!!!!!!!" Autumn yelled running downstairs. "Slow down before you fall." She ran and jumped into her fathers arms. "I knew you'd come home. We can be a....... Who's that daddy?" She said looking over his shoulder. Hell I did an about-face on the damn stairs. I wanted to know to. I peeked around the corner to see the same chick from the other night. "Yeah daddy who is that?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hey Autumn Nicole, I'm Raye. Your dad's told me so much about you." She held her hand out for Autumn to shake it but instead Autumn looked at her hand, then at her and stepped back. "My name is Autumn," she said with the most straightest face. I've never seen Autumn act like that toward anyone. She's the most friendliest child. "Autumn Nicole!" August yelled. I'm sick of people yelling.

"If you don't keep ya damn voice down before you wake up my son."

"Our," he corrected me. "Yeah, whatever."

"Wha?" I fanned him off. I don't have time for his shxt. "Autumn go back upstairs," I called out to her. She kept eyeing Raye. "She's not gone yet tho mama. Isn't it rude to leave company?"

"Well yeah it's-"

"She's staying here, with me," August cut me off.

"Why?" Autumn questioned. Oh shxt. I knew this was coming. I tried to avoid it by tugging on Autumn but the little girl was stubborn.

"Autumn, this Raye. She's my girlfriend."

"But I thought you loved mommy?"

He looked at me then back at her. "I do love mommy very much." He reached for her hand but she snatched away from him.

"No you promised! You promised we could be a big family. You told a story daddy," she cried. He reached for her again and she backed around. "I hate you daddy!" she screamed running upstairs. He tried to go after her but I stopped him. "I'll go take to her." I jogged up the stairs. It was one thing for him to hurt me. It was another to hurt our daughter. I walked into her room and sat on her bed. "Autumn."

She dug her face into my stomach. "Mommy he promised! He promised!" She cried harder. I just held her and rocked her to sleep. I wish she was old enough to understand what was going on with us. 15 mins later, I heard her light snores. I held her a little longer because I knew if I put her down now, she'd wake up again. I heard a light tap before the door opened. I look up and saw August standing in the door way. I didn't want to look at him.

"You could have told me she was staying," I said softly.

"Would you have said yeah?"

I didn't say anything. "That's what I thought."

"You don't get it do you? Do you know how disrespectful that is Aug? Not only are you disrespecting me, but your kids, our hom- well house because it damn sure ain't a home to me anymore. I loved you more than anything and this the thanks I get. What am I supposed to be ha sister-wife or something?" I shook my head and wiped the tears that had fallen. "She hasn't cried this hard since your "funeral," I said with emphasis on the funeral part.

"Im not trying disrespect you or our family or our home. Im just looking out for Raye. She is carrying my seed. What you want me to do ma?"

"Uh, Motel 6 around the corner. They leave the light on for ya and everything."

"Chill out. I love you and I want this to work, I'm just looking out for my child."

"You love me and you want us to work? Yet you just brought another bit- I mean female to OUR home and introduced her as YOUR girlfriend to OUR daughter who thinks we're supposed to be a big family. Yeah, that love." I got up with Autumn still in my arms. "Everything is in the same place. I'm going to bed." I walked across the hall to my room and closed the door. It was only 9:30 but I was drained mentally and emotionally. I made sure to lock my bedroom door because I didn't wanna see Aug standing over me in the middle of the night.

I laid Autumn down and climbed in bed. She instantly wrapped her tiny hands around me and we went to sleep.

DONT COME FOR ME MAN

BECAUSE I LOVE YALL.

RAYE IN THE MM

VOTE

COMMENT

ALLAT & IF YOU DONT. YOUS A MUFUCKIN BUSTA NIGXA!!!

😘😘