Chapter 18

UNEDITED

BECAUSE I WAS BORED AND HAD IT ON MY MIND!!

ENJOY 😘😘😘

Earlier that day

August

After Jordynne left, Autumn just looked at me. "You hurt her feelings meany," she said before running to the back room. I threw my hands up. There was no winning. Yes, Autumn's a daddy's girl but when it comes to her mama I lose.

"Yeah meanie," DJ mocked before laughing.

"Shut up."

"Don't get mad at me cuz yo ass don't know how to talk to people."

Scoota nodded. "Yeah, Yeen have to call ha stupid."

I rubbed my face in frustration. I know Ain have to do allat but I'm stressed the fuck out. I still got niggas after me and don't know who. I had Dom so close yet still don't know who or what the nigxa look like. On top of that, a nigxa needed sum pussy. I walked over to the table and sat down.

"She'll always have my heart and she knows my intentions. I just can't do this shxt right now," I yelled throwing one of my phones across the room.

"Aye Nigxa, I want my deposit back. I can't do that if you making holes and shxt in the wall," DJ said with a straight face.

:::::

Me, DJ and Scoota were dressed in all black about to go pay some nigxas a visit. I got a few calls from some nigxas saying they know who tried to take my daughter. I wasn't flying for that shxt. Yung been itching to come out and it looks like tonight was gonna be the lucky night.

My thoughts were interrupted my by phone ringing.

"Raye, I can't talk righ-"

"August, s-s-she attacked me," Raye cried in the phone.

"Wait, what?"

"J-j-Jordynne attacked me." She cried even harder. I shook my head as I hit a U turn. "Whea ya at?"

"Memorial Hospital."

"Aight, hea I come." I hung up and looked over at Scoota who was side eyeing me. "Wassup? We going to get these nigxas or what?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I gotta go to the hospital and check on Raye."

He rose a brow.

"She said Jordynne attacked her," I said shaking my head. I knew Jordynne didn't like Raye but I never thought she'd stoop this low. I love her with all my heart but she know how I feel about family and if she willing to bring harm to my seed because she's jealous of a jump off then we gon have a few problems.

"Man, bullshxt! J wouldn't attack nobody unless they came for her," DJ defended her. Him and J always had a bond that I never understood but at least they get along.

"Righ' ion think Jordynne would just do some shxt like that."

I nodded in agreement but something's about this doesn't feel right. I dialed Jordynne's phone only to get the voicemail. Ha petty ass probably put me on the block list.

I pulled up to the house and let em get out. "Hit my line when she get home. I'm getting to the bottom of this shxt." we dapped as they got out and I pulled off.

I guess Yung gon have to wait to murk somebody.

-

"I'm looking for Raye Harris," I said approaching the front desk. It was a olda lady sitting there with ha nose Ina book. She was bouta say something smart then she looked up at me. "Ohh, hi, uhh lemme check on that for you." I gave her a smile as she walked away for a second.

She came back moments later. "Room 12, right down this hall hea," she said pointing. I thanked ha and jogged that way. As I approached her room the doctor came out. He walked past me but I turned to stop him. "Aye doc, she gon be okay?"

"Uh, I'm not sure. She was hit pretty hard. Her nose was broken in two places and now she's struggling to breathe." I felt my body heat rise and my jaw twitch in anger. Oh, me and Jordynne was definitely gon have some problems.

"Uh, okay so where does that leave the baby?"

He raised a brow. "Baby?"

"Yeah, she's pregnant."

The doctor looked over the charts again before shaking his head. "I'm sorry but her test came back negative. And her BAC was high at a .128. There's no way she could be. Sorry son." He patted my shoulder and walked away. My hands began to tremble as rage filled my body. I walked into her room, closing the door behind me. I stood there for a moment, trying to find a right way to ask her why did she lie.

Walking over to her bedside, I got a good look at her. He face was swollen, she had a bandage wrapped around her nose and was hooked up to a breathing machine. Then everything happened so quick. I bent the tube to keep oxygen from going into her. After a while she gasp and opened her eyes. I saw the look of fear as she gripped my shirt and pushed my face. I wanted her to suffer. Suddenly her grip loosened as her eyes rolled back as I heard the machine flatline. I let go of the tube and called in the nurse.

I walked out of the hospital and jumped in the car. I took a glance at myself in the rear view mirror and my eyes were black. I smirked to myself. Yung is back.

- ***

Aug didn't realized he was at home and standing in the bathroom watching Jordynne take a shower. She turned around a damned near jumped out her skin.

"You scared me."

He just looked down at her but didn't say anything.

"August," she said looking into his eyes and for the first time she feared him. This wasn't a normal look. He had rage and kill in his eyes.

"August, NO!" she yelled as he came toward her. He roughly pushed her against the wall and wrapped his hand around her neck.

"A-August!" She gasped as she tried to loosen his grip from around her but she couldn't. She slowly felt herself losing consciousness. "Y-yung! Yung, it's me. It's Jordynne," she pleaded. She grabbed his face, looking him in the eyes. She knew there was no way to get him out of this daze until it was too late. She decided that since she was going to die, she'd tell him that she forgives him.

"I forgive you. It's okay. August, catch my heart," she whispered as she closed her eyes. She attempted to take her last breath when he released her throat. He resting his forehead against hers. She slowly opened her eyes and looked into August's now beautiful dark brown eyes. They were filled with confusion and lust.

"August," she said with a sigh of relief as she held his face in her hands. He bit his bottom lip.

"I caught it......"

HEYYYYYY MY BABIES!!! Because I love YALL!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ALLAT

😘😘😘😘