Chapter 9

DJ

Funny thing about these other niggas. I don't give a damn about em. Ain't fucking with em. When they stepping outta line I gotta problem with em. And you know I'm down to ride and quick to pull the trigger.

I felt the empty side of my bed attempting to find my phone. I didn't even want to open my eyes because I knew I was gon be mad as hell. I finally found it and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"You better be dying, dead, or in the hospital."

"......DJ."

I looked at my screen to see Jordynne's name and face. I turned over and looked at the clock. 6:10 AM

"J? What the hell?"

"You can fuss later but right now I gotta big problem."

"What is that?"

"I rather not say over the phone. Come to me. I'll text you the address?" Then she hung up on me.

I got out the bed and fought the air as I made my way to the bathroom. I swear if she woke me up for some bullshxt I was gon kick her ass. Aug would let me too. I brushed my teeth and washed the sleep out my eyes. I slipped on some sweats and a hoodie before checking my phone again.

Yung La'Momma - 3548 Old Corner Drive. Come alone and don't tell Scoota. Wear shoes you don't mind getting dirty.

I sighed loudly as I put on my black boots. Something tells me this shxt ain' gon be good. I grabbed my shxt and left the house.

20 minutes later I pulled into a driveway. I saw a black Tahoe and a truck. I texted Jordynne.

Me- I'm hea'

Yung La'Momma- Okay come in.

I slid my phone in my pocket and got out. Once I got to the door, the smile of bleach hit me causing me to turn my nose up. I walked into the house. "Jordynne!" I whispered yelled.

"In here!"

I walked toward the sound of her voice. When I got to were she was, my eyes widened as I saw a lifeless body and Jordynne pacing back and forth with a gun in her hand. Yung wtf did J get herself into I said to myself.

"Should I ask?" I raised a brow. She shook her head. "I need to get rid of his body." I shook my head. "No, we need to wipe this place down and dip. If you tryna send a message he gotta be found just like that." She slowly nodded. "Matter fact, go to the car. I'll clean up."

"Okay," she said dropping her head and walking out the door. I exhaled loudly and went to work, making sure to wipe down any and everything she may have touched. After I finished I took the trash out with me, not leaving any evidence that either one of us were here. I threw the bag in the back of my truck and went over to Jordynne's truck.

"It's done. You want me to follow you to get your car?"

She shook her head no. "Aight. I'll meet you at the house."

"Okay."

I got in my truck and drove back to the house. When I got there, I turned off the engine and waited for J.

****

20 mins later she pulled her car in right behind mine. She took her time getting out before coming to my truck. I hit the lock and she jumped in. She sat quiet as I lit a blunt.

"I know you're probably mad but-" I held my hand up to stop her.

"I'm not mad. I'm just........ Shocked."