Epilogue

And there we have it!

We've reached the end of what I had originally planned for this book. I honestly thought My Inner Demons Season 2 would've started before I reached this point, but with the world being what it is...

...what'cha gonna do?

So, in the spirit of keeping in practice with these characters and this world, I would like to open up one-shot requests. I can't promise I'll get to all of them (hell, I can't even promise anyone'll actually be interested in this whole idea), but it's still something I'd like to at least make available.

So here's the plan:

I will be making this the current placeholder for requests. If there's a scenario you want written, give me the characters and a brief description in a comment on THIS CHAPTER. If it's not attached to this chapter, I can't guarantee I'll be able to find it.

Requests can be anything (within reason: let's keep it classy, folks). It can be in the canon of this story, it could be something completely out of left field. Let's have fun with this.

To Clarify: I am not opposed to writing limes, but let's not go full lemon quite yet.

In order to give people plenty of time to get some requests in, I will be taking next week off. After next Sunday (17 May), I will come back and start working on the requests. Depending on the progress I make, it will probably remain at a pace of one chapter a week.

Stay safe, stay hydrated.

EDIT TIME:

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who read this and left comments along the way.

I know I haven't responded to them much in the past few months, and I apologize for that. Community engagement is something new to me...I honestly didn't think many people would find this story at all, let alone read it.

Moving forward, I'll try to be more involved.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has read and commented. I deeply appreciate all of you.