;* 17 *;

3rd person
Bakugou: "Oi! Out of the damn way!"

"Ground Zero?! Will you try to win Deku's heart?!"

"How long have you had feelings for Deku!?"

"How will you get ST out of the way!?"

Bakugou: "I did get out of the damn way!"

Bakugou managed to open the door and saw that Todoroki was about to kiss Deku. Without closing the door he stormed over. Lights flashing from all the cameras.

Bakugou: "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

Izuku: "Kacchan!"

Todoroki: "I...."

Bakugou: "Let me guess. He apologized all noble like and that just tugged at your heart strings."

Izuku: "Kacchan....."

Bakugou: "I'm the one who told him to! He was going to apologize just so he can get you back!

Izuku: "Shoto...?"

Todoroki: "I was but—"

Bakugou: "Stop playing with her! SHE NOT JUST SOME TOY!"

Todoroki: "Funny hearing that from you. You treat everyone else like a toy."

Bakugou: "That's everyone else! Deku is important to me!"

Todoroki: "So you're saying if they aren't important then you get to do with them as you please."

Bakugou: "Why you..."

Izuku: "You two are idiots!"

With that Izuku ran off. Some of the paparazzi following her. That's when the two realized they screwed up again.

"ST! Do you believe you have a chance with Deku?!"

"Ground Zero! How will you jump back from this!?"

"ST?!"

"Ground Zero?!"

Bakugou: "Deku!"

Bakugou had finally lost the paparazzi and was now looking for Deku. He could then hear some yelling from behind the school. As he approached he could hear what was going on.

Izuku: "I don't want this anymore!"

Todoroki: "Please! Izuku! I screwed up. Twice! I know I did. I can't loose you!"

Izuku: "Why?! It would ruin your image!? Just leave me alone!"

That's when Todoroki came close to Izuku. Which earned him slap and made Bakugou jump.

Izuku: "I told you. Leave."

With a pain in his heart. Todoroki began waking off. Looking back and then continuing. Izuku fell to her knees and began to cry. Bakugou stood there hidden. He didn't know if he should wait or go.

Izuku: "Why.....why can't I just decide on my feelings...?"

Bakugou decided it was better to go. As he began to walk off he then felt something tug on his sleeve.

Bakugou
Izuku: "How long were you here?"

Bakugou: "Long enough to see you break down..."

That's when she wrapped her arms around me.

Izuku: "I'm sorry but.....I just.....really need a hug..."

I slowly wrapped my arms around her as I heard her cry. I guess it's hard to let someone you love go. I should know...

Izuku: "Kacchan....I'm....sorry..."

It took me by surprise but I just grabbed her face and titled up so I could see her eyes.

Bakugou: "Don't apologize. You decided to be with Todoroki instead of me. I can't hold it against you."

Izuku: "Yeah but—"

Bakugou: "No buts. I still love you anyway..."

Izuku: "Kacchan..."

I could see her inch closer to my face. I started leaning in and that's when I felt a finger on my lips.

Izuku: "I'm sorry. We probably shouldn't."

Bakugou: "I've waited two years. What's a couple more?"

That's when she giggled. How I missed her.

Izuku: "I don't know if it would be years."

Bakugou: "Doesn't matter. Still would."

She just smiles at me and I give her a smile grin.