;* 16 *;

3rd person
Aizawa: "Tell me something.....WHY DID YOU GUYS CHANGE THE PROGRAM!?"

Both Todoroki and Bakugou were sitting on their knees receiving their scolding.

Aizawa: "*sigh* I just can't believe you two would over Izuku like that."

T&B: "Huh?"

Aizawa: "I care about all of you, okay? So, you two are idiots to fight over her without thinking about her."

It then hit them. They were being idiots. They probably hurt her feelings by not considering them at all.

Aizawa: "Just....go apologize to her. I'll give you your punishment later."

With that said, Aizawa walked away. The two boys stayed there.

Bakugou: "Guess we deserve that."

Todoroki: "I suppose. I'm sure if I apologize first she'll think I'm worth another shot."

Bakugou: "Hah? Did you not hear what Aizawa said."

Todoroki: "I.....I just can't loose him..."

That's when Bakugou looses it. He jumps on top of Todoroki pinning him to the floor by his collar.

Bakugou: "You don't deserve her! You don't even accept that she's changed! SHE IS NO LONGER A HE! That doesn't mean she isn't the same person....so stop making her feel bad."

Todoroki looked shocked. When did he ever care about someone's emotions? Bakugou let go of Todoroki's collar and stood up.

Bakugou: "If you want her to be happy, just leave her alone. You don't want to cause her anymore pain."

Bakugou then started to walk away. Something in Todoroki told him to get up. To fight him and get Izuku back. But.....

Izuku: "I love you Shoto. Even if you were to change, I would still love you. Because you'll always be you, right?"

He couldn't bring himself to hurt hi—her....

He stood up. Walking in the opposite way of Bakugou. He had to be the first to apologize. Not because he deserved a second chance but....to try to salvage whatever relationship he had left.

Izuku
I can't believe them! I stormed around in my dressing room. Apart from not considering my feelings, they made the paparazzi go after us. I don't want my career to be fueled on dumb drama!

"ST! Is it true you and Deku are no longer an item?!"

"Has Ground Zero destroyed your relationship with Deku?!"

"Are you planning to win Deku's heart back?!"

"ST!"

"ST?!"

That's when my door opened and he walked in. As he tried to close the door I just crossed my arms. When he turned around he fixed himself.

Todoroki: "Izuku....I..."

Izuku: "Look Todoroki. I don't want to discuss this with you right now. Especially with the paparazzi outside."

Todoroki: "I know. Which is why....I came to say sorry."

Izuku: "Oh I wonder why! To fix your image? To try to win me back? Like that stupid sing off! I don't need you to drag me down Shoto!"

I didn't care if I was crying at this point. He needs to know that he is—

Todoroki: "I'm apologizing because.....I know I'm hurting you."

That caught me off guard. My eyes widened and I just stared at him.

Todoroki: "When I met you your words were new and so exciting
You sold me things, you gave me wings, you were inviting
Now you're gone from my life, I'm a drift on the sea
I'm just singing, Ooh oh oh oh
Ooh oh oh oh.
Oooooh
But now it seems that life's a dream I'd rather wake from
I stumble here to there, no truth that I can take from
Cause you're gone from my life I'm so blind I can't see
I'm just singing, Ooh oh oh oh
Ooh oh oh oh
But I'll lose if you remain
There is nothing left to gain
It's the same old sad refrain
When I met you my life was blue, I was so lonely
You took me by surprise, your eyes were all mine only
Now you're gone from my life I'm a drift on the sea
And it's all I can do to breath
Oooooooooh ooooh
Oooh ooh
Ooooooooh oh oh ooooh
Ooh
When I met you, your words were new"

Izuku: "Shoto....."