;* 8 *;

Izuku
I lay in bed. Just trying to stop crying. It's a good thing mom wasn't home. I wouldn't want to worry her. I lay there thinking of the situation when I hear the doorbell.

Izuku: (muffled) "GO AWAY!"

Todoroki: "Come on Izuku! You can't let him get to you!"

I stand up and go to the door. I open it and Shoto is there.......with flowers.

Todoroki: "I may be no Ground Zero but......we've been best friends since grade school. Along the way, I fell in love you and thought I'd never have a chance but, I'm seizing it right now."

Izuku: "Shoto...."

Todoroki: "Izuku! I.....I want you to be my boyfriend."

Bakugou
Where the hell is Deku....

I've been waiting at the front gate of the school since it opened. I.....I want to try to be friends and......and then from there......GAH! IT SOUNDS SO FUCKING CLICHE!

Izuku: *giggling*

That's him. I turn around and see him.....holding hands with half n half. I see them walk pass me and I stay there, frozen. Soon enough, I start walking toward them. I tap on half n half's shoulder.

Todoroki: "Ye—"

*punch*

Izuku: "Shoto!"

Bakugou: "LEAVE DEKU ALONE!"

Izuku: "NO!"

I look over at Deku. I can clearly tell he's mad.

Izuku: "How about you leave me alone!"

I can't believe what just happened.

Bakugou: "Damn half n half took advantage of your sadness to ask you out!"

Izuku: "At least he accepts me! HE CAME AFTER ME EVEN WHEN I WAS ALREADY GONE!"

Bakugou: "I DID TOO!"

That got him. We stared each other, panting from all the yelling. I decide to speak up first.

Bakugou: "I.....I was shocked to see that you were a guy. But......after I got over the shock. I ran after you."

Izuku: "What?"

That's when the bell ringed.

Izuku: "Go no without me Shoto."

Todoroki: "Are you sure?"

Izuku: "Yeah."

Half n half then walked away.

Izuku: "Kacchan? What do you want?"

What.....do I want?

Izuku: "When you had the impression that I was a girl, you wanted to date me. Is that what you still want?"

Do.....I?

Izuku: "I see. You have to sort your own feelings out. I don't need you dragging me through any drama."

With that he begins to walk away. That's when I reach out and grab his hand.

Izuku: "Please let go."

Bakugou: "I.....can't."

Izuku: "Why....?"

I could then hear him sniffling.

Bakugou: "De—"

Izuku: "Why won't you leave me alone!?"

He looks back at me. Crying.....pain in his eyes.

Izuku: "You....are hurting me! I don't know if your feelings have changed but, mine hasn't. Everything comes back to you. And I hate it! I want to move on! BUT I CANT BECAU—"

I then lean in and kiss him. He stood there frozen.

Izuku: "Do you honestly think that's all it takes?"

Bakugou: "I just...."

Izuku: "YOURE AN IDIOT KACCHAN!"

He then runs off into the school. What am I not doing right here....