;* 1 *;

Izuku
Bakugou: "This is more than a crush
More than a like like more than a love
Baby I'ma make you mine
And I ain't giving up
Don't run away
Don't run away from the truth
'Cause I'm not giving up on you
Don't run away
Don't run away from the truth
'Cause I'm not giving up on you"

Man his voice is so cool! I'm Izuku Midoryia and ever since I've heard Ground Zero's voice I have fallen in love with him. Apart from All Might I'm a big fan. I heard he's going to UA Music Academy. So it is my mission to go there too. Apart from being a big fan, I love music too. I hope to become a great singer like them one day! I mean....the whole reason why I love music is because of an old childhood friend. I've never seen him since grade school. I really sucked back then so he would always call me Deku. Another reason for my investment in music would be my dad disappearing on me and my mom. I got very depressed and one of my mom's friend noticed. Toshinori really helped me. I've improved so much so I know I'll make it!

Inko: "Izuku! It's almost time for you to go!"

Right! I start packing what I need for the 'interview'. Oh no.....I haven't even picked a song out. Wait. I then keep hearing my phone in the background. I'll just sing one of Ground Zero's songs. Not just that, my favorite one. Perfect!

Izuku: "Alright mom! I'm heading out now!"

Inko: "Good luck!"

Bakugou
I wonder if she's still out there. Even more, if she remembers me. I feel like an idiot for having a crush on a girl I barely remember. One thing's for sure is that voice of hers. Even though she didn't know how to project that voice was amazing. I wonder if she'll go to UA too. Then again, I won't know who she is. UA makes students writes and sing under their stage name they chose. That's why no one really knows I'm Ground Zero.

Mitsuki: "KATSUKI! You're going to be late to the interview!"

Katsuki: "Yeah, yeah. I'm heading out now."

I grab my bag and head out.

3rd person
A lot of people showed up to UA that day. Showing off their beats, their style, and their voices. One thing Izuku did not read is that he had to sing his own song. So when he got there.

"Man that was so nerve wrecking!"

"I know! Making us sing our own songs is just too much!"

Izuku
OUR OWN SONG! I mean....I have one but....I don't know if I really like it yet....

"Izuku Midoriya!"

Izuku: "EEP! H-Here!"

I gather up my things and head over to the room. Wow.....an actual studio!

Nezu: "State name and stage name. Then name your song you're singing before you present it."

I'm so nervous. I can feel myself shaking. I breathe in and out.

Izuku: "I'm Izuku Midoryia. My stage name will be Deku. I'll be presenting....."

I hope your good luck is enough mom.

Izuku: "I'll be presenting Obsessed."

I start it up and try to relax my nerves.

Izuku: "Baby, you got something special
Your body is a work of art
But we got a little issue
I feel your chest, but I can't find your heart
Got more muscles than the ocean
Sculpted like an ancient God
Full of yourself, but no emotion
Yeah, I like to touch, but I can't feel no love
You're looking in my eyes, just to see your own
See your own reflection, your own reflection
Your body's overpriced 'cause you pay yourself
Way too much attention, too much attention
You're so obsessed with yourself
Maybe you should undress with yourself?
Hey, get a table for two, your ego and you
Take him home and make a move
So obsessed with yourself, obsessed with yourself
Baby—"

Nezu: "Hold it there."

Oh.....no......

Midnight: "Do you realize you sound like a girl."

A.....girl?

Izuku: "I....really wasn't aware...."

Midnight: "You realize that some people may think of you as a girl."

Izuku: "Now that you've pointed it out, yeah."

Nezu: "All we're trying to say is if you do get in. You won't be recognized as who you are. Are you prepared for that?"

Izuku: "If I we're let in. I wouldn't care about anything else except improving my talent!"

Nezu: "Well said."

I was then excused. Did I get in? Please! I just want to go to UA so I can see Ka—

Bakugou: "Sorry. Didn't see you there."

Izuku: "No, that was my fault. Sorry."

He stretched his hand out and I took it. Somehow.....I felt something between us. That should be my next song. A love song! Sounds too bland though......Rabusongu! If I get into UA, that's the song I'll send in first."

So....new story. Yay! Just don't have a cover for it yet. If you guys have any I'd love you to submit it. I have insta handle is real_cool_jen. So you can send it to me there. Anyway, thanks!