;* 6 *;

Bakugou
Man I thought it was stupid that she just wanted to text. 'This is going to be easy'.....fucking not. I'm sweating just trying to think on what to say. Man and then I blurted out how I felt without even really meeting her!

Bakugou: "GOD DAM—"

*ping*

I immediately grabbed my phone and saw her text

Deku 💚
Hey
You just need to know that I'm a huge fan of yours 🤩

She's too cute....

Ground Zero 💥🤩❣️
Oh really
Glad to hear

Now what?

Izuku
I would think he would be more bold....
Could he actually be nervous? My heart just skipped a beat.

So um
I already had a song ready
I made it specifically for us

He.....he what?! I could feel my face heat up a bit. So he already knew he wanted to sing with me. I just hoped I could sing with him. Why me though....?

Bakugou: "DEKU! When I found out who you are you bet your sorry ass that I'm going to ask you out!"

Could Ground Zero.......really be Kacchan....? I can't know for sure. Our teacher is already mad....

Well send me the lyrics and beat
We can try singing together tomorrow

I feel so excited.

*ping*

I look over the lyrics and play the beat. He already recorded his voice...

This sounds like we've known each other for so long. My mind wanders back to Kacchan. The ash blonde from school is Kacchan, which would then mean he's Ground Zero. It sounds like novel. Or one of those bad fanfics that girls obsess over. Yet, here I am experiencing it. I try my best to memorize the lyrics. Eventually falling asleep.

Bakugou
I run into class the next day. Seems like everyone is here.

Bakugou: "Deku! Meet me at studio 2 during lunch to practice. The studio can help us and we don't see each other's faces."

I hope she is here.

I pass by the half n half and then he responds.

Todoroki: "They're going to be late. They stayed up late practicing your song."

That idiot. She knows we have school. Wait a minute! I look around and notice that there is one seat empty. It's broccoli head. I knew it, he is related to Deku.

Izuku: "IM HERE!"

He seems like he's panting.

Izuku
I can see Kacchan and Shoto stare at me.

Izuku: "Sorry.....I'm late.....Shoto."

Shoto came up close and whispered,

Shoto: "He totally blew his cover. He wants you guys to practice in studio 2 during lunch."

SO HE IS GROUND ZERO?!

I can feel my face heat up. Shoto then goes to sit down. He did confess his feelings to me but.....I just don't really feel that way toward him. I look over to Kacchan. He seems to be staring out the window. He then looks back at me. I can feel my face heat up more.

Bakugou: "Stop looking at me broccoli!"

I then turn away and take my seat.

Bakugou: "So you finally made it."

Crap. If he hears me talk he'll know I'm a guy. I have to do my best to sound like a girl.

Izuku: "Yeah.....sorry."

Bakugou: "Are you sick or something?"

Izuku: "Yes..."

Bakugou: "Serves you right for staying up late."

Izuku: "I....I just wanted to impress you.....Kacchan."

He staying quiet...

Bakugou: "So you know it's me."

Izuku: "With the lyrics you sent me and with your display this morning I put it together."

Bakugou: "Then go out with me."

My face is starting to heat up again.

Izuku: "We......can't. I don't want to get in trouble."

Bakugou: "We'll do it in secret."

I stayed quiet. Should I just date him? He doesn't know I'm a guy though....