;* 14 *;

Izuku
As I walk off stage I can see Kacchan get ready. I avert my eyes when we make contact. What did he mean 'You can tell me what you think.'? As people are running through backstage I can Todoroki. I quickly look away not wanting to make eye contact. As I turn to find Uraraka, I hear...

Todoroki: "Izuku!"

I try speed walking away but I can hear him shoving, apologizing, and yelling my name. Before I make it out the door, I feel him grab my shoulder and turn me around.

Todoroki: "Izuku......please.....let me explain."

Izuku: "EXPLAIN?!"

I know I shouldn't have yelled so loud but...

Izuku: "Tell me this Todoroki, why didn't you stop me from doing the treatment if you didn't want me to do it!"

Todoroki: "Izuku, calm down. Everyone is staring."

Izuku: "I don't care! I want to know!"

Todoroki: "*sigh* I didn't stop you.....because I didn't want you to hate me."

Izuku: "Well guess what. I hate you. I would've preferred your honest opinion. Todoroki......I'm breaking up with you."

*gasps*

Before I can do anything, Kacchan punches Todoroki.

Izuku: "Kacchan?!"

Todoroki: "You son of a...."

Bakugou: "Fuck you! Deku loved me and you knew that! Yet he took pity on you and actually dated you! What did you do?! YOH MADE HER CRY!"

Izuku: "Kacchan..."

Todoroki: "You want a fight Bakugou?"

Bakugou: "OI! HATSUME! Tell the audience they're getting a sing off!"

Hatsume: "Roger that!"

I see Mei scurry off and the two boys stare at each other.

Hatsume: "You guys are on in 5!"

Bakugou: "Whoever wins gets to have a second chance with Deku, deal?"

Todoroki: "Deal."

Excuse me?! Where is my consent!? Before I can say anything they make their way on stage. I follow them since apparently I'll be the one narrating.

3rd person
As the two boys and gal make their way to the stage the audience is restless. Wondering why the program has changed. As the lights came on stage everyone quieted down.

Izuku: "H-Hello everyone! Apparently, we have had a disagreement between two of our singers. Thus, we will preform a sing off! You get to choose the winner and the winner takes the bet that they made backstage. Don't worry, we'll tell you what it is when the winner is chosen. Now, give it up for ST and Ground Zero!"

The two boys appear on different sides of the stage. Making the crowd go wild.

Izuku: "The way this sing off will go is that they will preform 3 parts of original songs. After each part you will choose if they triumph or fail. Are you ready!"

The crowd cheers. Never has something like this happened. One teacher in particular isn't too happy about it but, let's it go on seeing that the crowd is already pumped.

Aizawa: "I'll make them pay later."

Izuku: "First off is Ka-Ground Zero!"