;* 10 *;

3rd person
Aizawa: "Do you know why you guys are here?"

Todoroki, Midoryia, and Bakugou sat in the classroom with Aizawa staring down at them.

Aizawa: "*sigh* You guys have broken the biggest rule we have."

Izuku: "You're going to expel us?!"

Aizawa: "Sadly, no. We have a rising star, the pupil of All Might, and a singer who's dad could ruin us."

Midoryia stood there, thinking.

Izuku: 'The pupil of All Might but I was.....oh...."

Izuku just sat there trying to contain his dorky smile.

Aizawa: "However..."

All of them sat there distressed again.

Aizawa: "Most students know who you are, except you Todoroki. So what the staff have come up with was just to get rid of the rule. Kids aren't as cruel as back then anyway."

Todoroki: "Wait..."

Izuku: "That means no hiding identities?!"

Aizawa: "Yes, besides. Media has been bugging this school for interviews."

Bakugou: "Ugh..."

Izuku: "Interviews?!"

Aizawa: "I'll explain all the details during class. Now off with you and your homes."

As the three boys step outside. There is construction far off into campus.

Izuku: "I'm so....EXCITED!"

Todoroki: "You realize you'll have the biggest criticism when we go."

Izuku: "Nope."

Todoroki: "You will."

Izuku: "You know....ever since the interview I was thinking of just having a surgery to be a girl."

T&B: "WHAT?!"

Izuku has been debating about this just because he does act more like a girl.

Izuku: "Just think! I won't have to get weird looks when I go to the women section to buy clothes!"

Bakugou: "You buy your clothes in the women section?"

Todoroki: "Right. You haven't seen Izuku on a good day."

Bakugou: "A good day?"

Todoroki pulled out his phone and pulled up an image.

Todoroki: "He refuses to let me set it as my wallpaper

Todoroki: "He refuses to let me set it as my wallpaper."

Izuku: "SHOTO! WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING HIM!?"

Izuku was embarrassed as this was an image during the summer. Where he would where less appropriate clothing for a guy. Bakugou just blushes at the image thinking of what he'd do if he had see the green hair boy like that.

Izuku: "I thought I told you to delete that image!"

Todoroki: "Why would I? You look so cute."

Izuku blushed while Bakugou just got infuriated. He couldn't say anything knowing that the two....were together.

Bakugou
Damn. It hurts to think that they're like that now.

Izuku: "I'm leaving! You're being mean Shoto."

I see him begin to storm off and I follow.

Izuku: "What do you want Kacchan?"

Bakugou: "Urk! I...."

Why the fuck did I follow him?

Izuku: "Well this is my house so I'm leaving now."

Bakugou: "Wait!"

I reached for his wrist. Earning a light blush from him.

Bakugou: "I.....I want a kiss!"

What.....did I just yell? As I look at the ground in shock, I quickly looked up at Deku.

Izuku: "Kacchan......YOU IDIOT!"

That's when I felt a slap. Before I could tell back at him though, I could feel soft warm lips on mine.

Izuku: "Don't yell it...."

I could feel my face heat up as I saw him blush.

Bakugou: "I'm sorry. I mean, I did just see you with half n half today."

Izuku: "Because......because I thought you'd never like me. Kacchan I...."