Rain....will this go on?

Yuki POV

The rain had started to fall lightly as I ran through the woods, I followed the tracks of Kino's paws.

Soon the tracks stopped and turned to footprints, I was able to Kino who was standing on a hill with white hair flowing behind her. I couldn't help but notice the rain picking up.

Walking to her she only looked away.

"Kino, the rain is starting to pick back up, we should go back..."

"I can no longer go back to that home, Ayame told me that Akito is coming to pick me up."

"I won't let that happen! I finally found somebody who I don't hate and shares the same fear as me.."

"You, dont understand I don't fear Akito. I hate him!"

Kino turned around and her face was a mix of anger and sadness.

"You will get sick like this"

"I don't care.." she turned back away and there was no more talking.

Toruh POV

Shigure had told us about Kino, I knew Akito was bad but all of that...

"Well can she still come home?" Asking this worrying the three men just looked away.

"It entirely depends if Akito is in a good mood today, if he's not the worse shall surly come" Hatori spoke gently and Kyo just stood up and walked out the door.

"Kyo!" I chased after him but by the time I got to the door he had disappeared.

I got on my shoes and waved goodbye to the guys, I know Kyo doesn't do well in the rain which worries me.

"Kyo, Yuki, Kino!" I called out but there was no answer.

Walking into the woods I couldn't see and prints in the mud since the rain was washing everything away, just a couple days ago everything was fine now it was utter chaos.

As I got closer to a cliff I hear Kyo's yelling.

Yuki was trying to hold him back and Kino just stood there looking at the ground.

I couldn't really make out what they were saying so I moved closer.

"You idiot! Why, WHY if you had the chance to stay here would you run away!"

"you know how many zodiacs would kill to get away from Akito!" Kyo kept screaming at Kino.

"Kyo stop it you idiot! She panicked."
And Yuki was trying to call him down.

"Kyo, Yuki, Kino let's go inside your all going to get sick."

All of them looked at me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"Miss Honda go back inside, we will settle this."

Kyo and Yuki both tried to rush me inside and kino still just stood there.

"tch" Kyo just turned back to Kino.

"yeah let's go back..."

I started to walk with Kyo and Yuki who was dragging Kino along by the arm.

As we got back Hatori and Ayame had left and Shigure was in his room writing.

"ah your home! The others have gone back and Kino I need to speak with you."

Kino POV

the others went upstairs I stayed behind as Shigure requested.

" I and Hatori along with Ayame have decided not to mention this day to Akito. however, you must know this means you have to get along with Yuki again."

" I know."

He motioned that I could go so I did, it was around 7:00 PM and usually I would stay up till at least 12:00 if I slept at all however after the day I just had it seemed right to sleep now.

END