The truth has come out

I had told Yuki the truth.

I had told the truth I worked so hard to conceal.

I had broken my emotionless facade.

"I'm going to bed." standing up from the table I walked away catching a glimpse of Shigure opening his door.

laying down on the bed I cried silently for the first time in a while. Memories of Akito's voice haunted me and echoed in my mind keeping me chained in the darkness. I sat in the sadness until sunrise.

"Kino? it's almost time for school." Toruh knocked about three times before leaving. I got up and dressed.

When I got to school Momiji immediately noticed my hair and Hatsuharu looked apologetic.

" I am sorry, we shouldn't have sprung that Akito was here on you like that." Hatsuharu bowed and pulled Momiji into a bow also before I could say anything I felt an icy presence and saw Yuki walk past me glancing at me while entering the school.

looking down at my hands I felt my eyes get heavy, Momiji started saying something but the bell rang and we all went to class.

The rest of the day was quiet and Told Toruh I would meet her friends, I got tired about halfway through and was half asleep at lunch.

"Maybe she didn't get enough sleep.." Hatsuharu was standing behind me from the sounds of it.

"Ja, that has to be the case!" Momiji chimed in and then I heard two unfamiliar voices and then Toruh's

"Is she asleep?" Sitting up at my desk I looked at Toruh, Momiji, Hatsuharu and two girls one with blond hair and the other with black hair.

"Kino, These are my friends Uotani and Hanajima!" Toruh pushed them to me and then Hanajima spoke roughly.

"Her waves are equally as Chaotic as The other Souma's, they are definitely related" taken back by the fact that Hanajima could sense me Yuki came into the room and called Toruh out for something. After lunch was over I went through the rest of my classes soon the final bell rang and I walked home with Kyo somehow Yuki and Toruh were already gone.

"Yuki I can understand but Toruh is different.." shooting a glare at me he spoke again.

"did you say something to Yuki last night? I heard voices downstairs."
We were walking up to the house and I didn't notice the black car sitting up in the yard.

"yes I told him about a matter that involves him and me along with Akito."

"What!" he stopped and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"are you a Idiot! That's what made him moody today, ISN'T IT!"

"possibly but it doesn't concern you." I smacked his hand away and walked inside greeted by Toruh's voice and... Others?

"Kyo, Yuki! What took you both so long!"

END