Akito

"Why." I was trying not to cry, then it hit me. He's probably here to meet Toruh.

I ran down the hall trying to find her before he did with Yuki and Kyo calling behind me.

I soon saw Akito, talking to Toruh.

Running down as fast as I could I got there just before Yuki did.

"Kino, Yuki." He was trying to sound nice for Toruh I suppose.

"I can't believe how grown up you've gotten." He walked over to Yuki.

"Your taller right?"

"What did you do." Me and Yuki both said.

"What did you say to miss Honda." Yuki spoke rough.

"Nothing I was simply paying my respects." Akito shrugged.

"Now isn't that right Toruh wasn't I just paying my respects?" He turned to face Toruh.

"Yeah that'a right." She smiled the same smile as ever. She was oblivious.

"Yuki now that your here, there is a question that's been weighing on my mind. What would possibly make you skip New Years with me?" Yuki was shaking.

"Don't you know how that makes me feel. Especially when I have been so generous to you lately? When you do foolish things like that it really hurts my feeling..."
I felt sick as Akito's voice grew colder.

"I wonder if this means you need a little re educating? Perhaps some time in your special  room is in order.." after I sacrificed myself to save him so long ago..

"No, that's not needed!" I blurted out making me stumble back a bit. What did I just say, Yuki looked shocked as well.
He walked over to me next.

"Not even a proper greeting? You've lost your manners, as well as raising your voice at me. Maybe you should come back to me? I do miss your singing after all.." he played with a piece of my hair. I wanted to scream, run, Anything just to stop him from touching me!

Toruh shoved herself infront of Akito dividing him from me and Yuki.

"Um I am sorry, but we have to get back to class now. You know or else we'll be in trouble.." Akito smiled.

"Of course forgive me, I suppose I should be getting back to Shigure and company anyway. There probably worried. Yuki, Kino. I hope your enjoying yourself at this school, and remember it would make me happy if you visited."

I saw Kyo glaring at Akito from a window above. I continued to feel sick and fell onto my knees, Yuki was still shocked but Toruh Noticed.

"Kino are you ok?!"

"I am fine just not feeling well." She helped me up.

"Yuki you go to class without me, I will take Kino to the nurse." He snapped out of his trance and just nodded then walked away.

We got to the nurse and she told me she would call Shigure. She directed me to the back with a cot laid out.

I was shaking. His hands were cold, I want to cut my hair all off. I fell asleep thinking of Yuki and how Akito wants me to come back.

Shigure POV

I was sitting with Hatori after dropping Akito off.

"So Toruh is ugly apparently, or at least someone thinks so."

I thought back to the car..

"She's absurdly ugly, so plain. She seems stupid to. I have nothing to fear from a pathetic girl like that."

"Before long Yuki and Kino will come crawling back begging for forgiveness, after all they are still afraid of me."

"And that proves they can't forget about me, doesn't it?"

Flashback end

"They were there so long, locked away."  Hatori just kept staring while I rambled On.

Before i could say another word my phone rang.

"Hello, Shigure speaking." It was a school nurse.

"What!" My shocked voice when they told me Kino had been sick got Hatori's attention.

I hung up the phone looking at Hatori.

"Kino has gotten sick." As soon as I said this hatori rushed up.

"Let's go! NOW SHIGURE!"  He got into the car and we started to drive.

When we got to the nurse she went to the back, soon she brought out Kino whose hair was tangled and she was extremely pale.

"Thank you, I will take her home."
Me and hatori both said.

"Ok I will notify her teachers."
The nurse said and then bowed.

"Kino.. was it Akito?" Hatori asked on out way out.

She was silent, the whole car ride she just gazed at the black leather covering the seats.

"I will take your temperature." As Hatori did I started some tea.

"No fever but you should rest for a while." As we brought her upstairs she stopped and undid her hair which was up in a ponytail.

"Cut it.."
She spoke soft and scared.

"Are you sure?" I stared at her hair which went down to her knees. Hatori opened his bag.

"Come with me." He led her to the bathroom where she sat on the counter and her cut about two and a half feet of hair off. It was now down to her shoulder.

Hatori started to pick up the hair on the ground and I led Kino to her room and laid her down.

"I will check on you later."

I closed the door and hatori stood in front of me.

"Don't tell Aya about this.. he will overdramatize it, especially about Yuki.".

"Your right ." I spoke looking back at Kino's room.

Kino's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat. Sitting up and looking outside it was dark. Night time I suppose. I got up and went into the hall expecting to hear Kyo yelling or Yuki fighting but it was quiet.

All I heard was the tiks of a clock. I looked at the clock hung up and soon realized it was 2:45 AM. I heard the fridge door close.

"Yuki?" peering down the stairs I saw his silver hair.

"Oh Kino, it's late you should be in bed." I continued walking downstairs and looked at him clearly in the moonlight.

" I could say the same to you.." sitting down at the table I continued to talk with him. Yuki walked up to me and touched my hair.

"what happened....to your hair." he still with looking at it.

"I cut it, Akito touched it anyways..."

Yuki narrowed his eyes.

"What are you to Akito." Shocked my this question I leaned back a bit

"I don't quite know, he views me as... a pet I guess." Laying my head on the table he just looked at me.

"Let me tell you something Yuki.." he waited patiently for me to speak again.

"Shigure got you out of that situation but I am the one who made sure you stayed out." He narrowed his eyes again.

"what do you mean." he was now sitting down as well.

"I became Akito's new doll so you could leave." everything was quiet.

"what.." Yuki was sitting straight up his shadow was cast upon me in the moonlight and his eyes where wide.

END