School

Kino POV

When Hatsuharu set me down Momiji immediately came running.

"Momiji let her rest." Hatsuharu swatted him away while he was on my back.

"So Kino.," Kisa spoke softly while Momiji and Kyo argued.

"did Akito do this to you.." I know she was speaking softly enough where nobody else would hear her. I spoke bluntly.

"Yeah, he did." Kisa's eyes widened and looked worried.

"Hey it's ok I will be better soon." I patted her head as she relaxed. Suddenly Kagura came over and basically broke Kyo's neck yelling at him about "skipping new years" to be fair I wasn't at new year's so I don't know.

"oh Kino I didn't see you there either." her mood completely changed leaving bruised Kyo behind her.

"Yeah, I wasn't allowed to go." I looked down and she just looked confused, Kyo quickly sat up.

"Kagura, don't get into it" he covered her mouth and pulled her back as.

"so you live with the idiot who can make everyone's issues disappear?" Hiro spoke up.

"Hiro~" Momiji taunted at Hiro.

"Hiro, stop being rude," Hatsuharu said.

Everybody talked, it reminded me of the old days. Yuki walked out with some tea.

"Miss Honda made this." He said setting the tray down.

"where is she?" Kyo sat up questioning.

"shes upstairs sleeping, it is midnight. ." exactly after Yuki spoke we all heard Shigure get excited, then we saw who was at the door.

"Aya!" Ayame walked in combing hair with his fingers.

"Hati wanted me to come to get you, after all, it is midnight and a school night." he smiled as he said this.

"oh, Kino your awake!" Running over and grabbing me he spun around happily.

"your gonna kill me, let go!" I barely managed to get out those words.

"ok let's go Ayame before you make Yuki anymore mad" Hatsuharu got up with Momiji and looked over at Yuki who had a black aura around him.

Ayame and the others flooded out.

"oh, by the way, Kino after you are healed you will be going to school with Kyo, Touruh, Momiji and the others." Shigure spouted off walking to the kitchen soon I realized why...

"WHAT!" Kyo and Yuki said in Unison.

"well she is living with us now, you can't just expect her to stay home. She was homeschooled but I work and don't have time for that." Shigure turned his head while saying this and waved Kyo and Yuki away. Shigure helped me up the stairs and to the room next to Tohru's.

"We just learned that Momiji and Hatsuharu were coming to school, Now her too!?" Kyo yelled

The next couple of days went by fast, I had started to walk again and my injuries were healing. Shigure was sending Toruh and The others in to keep me company. I suppose he doesn't want me to get anymore distant...

After about a week I could walk with only occasionally stumbling.

"Kino!!" Ayame and Hatori had come into the room just as I and Toruh were having tea and talking.

"Oh, Hatori! It's nice to see you again, you to Ayame!" Toruh smiled which I noticed is something she does frequently.

"I came because I need to approve Kino for school tomorrow, Ayame just wanted to come along." Hatori made his way over to me and Ayame grabbed Toruh and was basically talking her ear off.

"So I heard you can walk again, can you stand up so I can see." I stood up with Hatori's help and he closely observed me.

"Your lucky we didn't have to re-brake your leg." He took my vitals, temperature, and weight.

"Ok I would say your good to go tomorrow" he was about to walk out when suddenly turning around.

"I won't let Akito do that to you again.." he then left to room.

The next day I was getting ready with Toruh, we walked to school with Kyo and Yuki. When we got to the gate they gave me directions to class and left. Just then Momiji and Hatsuharu came into sight.

"Oh, mein Gott! Kino, I didn't know you would be coming to school." Momiji came up and jumped on me. Hatsuharu went up and grabbed him.

"Hey, Kino you are in Momiji's class right?" Hatsuharu spoke

"I think so.." I looked down at my schedule but before I could see it Momiji snatched it out of my hands.

"hey-" I was cut off by a happy Momiji.

"Ja! You are, You are!" He took my hand and lead to into the building.

"You know, Ayame and Hatori asked me and Hatsuharu to make sure you felt safe here." Momiji pauses where he was walking and looked up at me.

"I figured he would do something like that." Trailing off on my words he spoke again.

"They also told me to make sure you were super careful and that you can't hug any boys who aren't Zodiac."
Hatsuharu came into sight and started leading us to the classroom.

"Okay, the class we have a new student today." The teacher called me up to the front while Momiji and Hatsuharu sat down.

"I am Kino Sohma, I am very glad to be your classmate." I bowed and then sat in the directed seat which was on the far left of the classroom near the door.

The teacher let everybody talk for a couple of minutes and soon enough to a crowd of people came over to me.

"Are you related to Kyo?"

"Or Yuki?."

One by one everybody had questions.

"Ja she is related to me, Hatsuharu, Kyo, and Yuki." Momiji fronted the crowd and sat on the edge on my desk and Hatsuharu came up behind me.

"She's our cousin." Hatsuharu patted my head while saying this not letting me speak at all.

The teacher called everybody to sit back down and started lessons. When the bell rang Kyo and Toruh were waiting outside the door against a wall.

End

A/n

Hello everybody, I am still in the hospital especially with the Virus going around there taking special precautions. I am done with surgery, it will take some time to recover so chapters may be shorter and further apart from now on. Please understand, thank you.