"Please..."

Kino's POV
I heard glass smashing as Akito through a vase past my head, it had barely grazed my cheek. He was in a mood today...

"Why would you EVER want to leave the main estate! YOU ARE A MONSTER, NOBODY ELSE WILL LOVE YOU!!" I slowly got down in front of him on my knees and bowed.

"Akito, I want to leave and live outside." He looked furious I could just tell by the feeling of his glare.
He walked up to me and stepped on my back.

"I will never let you be free, you fox..." he was about to start his relentless tournament just a Hatori walked in.

"Akito please, Shigure will watch her." Hatori knew that Akito had a soft spot for Shigure, however just as Hatori was about to say something again Akito pressed his foot down on my leg sending a cracking noise through the room. Hatori's eyes widened as he ran to me, my vision fading in and out and a metallic taste in my mouth and then darkness.

Hatori POV

I ran up to kino watching as Akito stepped back and smiled.

"Shigure can have her, just know that he's getting damaged goods." With that Akito left and I quickly gathered the broken girl sprawled out on the wooden floor blood coming from multiple points on her body.

"How could this happen to somebody we cared about.." the flamboyant yet sad voice shocked me and I turned to see Aya standing in the doorway.

"Let's take her to Shigure while the kids are at school" Aya walked over to me combing through white hair, slowly he took her out of my arms and we started to the car...

"You know she signed up for this when she helped Yuki out," I said trying to focus on the road.

"She protected my little brother better than I did, I must admit she would make a great sister. It's really too bad about everything Akito did to make sure she felt ashamed." Aya was stroking Kino's forehead.

"Why did you stop visiting her Aya?"
Ayame just was silent.

"I remember that day, it broke her when only I visited her. She isolated herself" Aya looked out the window at rain as we hit a bump going up to Shigure's home I heard kino let out a small grunt, Aya heard it too because he began shushing her like a child.

Kino's POV

I woke up to a rough jolt through my body pain shooting through me, I cried for help but all that came out was a small grunt and then I heard somebody's voice telling me to go back to bed and hushing me. I decided it would be best to close my eyes in fear it was Akito but the next thing I knew I was being lifted out of a car and carried to the door of an old traditional house.

"Shigure!" Hatori knocked knowing he was in the house.

"Hati!" Shigure came running to Hatori hugging him but then he saw me. He ran over to me and I looked up at him through pained eyes.

"Was this Akito's doing?" He sounded serious.

"Yes it was, we brought her here with a message" Hatori looked down as Aya said this.

"Akito said you can have her but he also said you would be getting "damaged goods"." Shigure flinched at Hatori words and we all stepped inside. Soon clear voices of the three men became muffled again and I slipped back into my comatose state.

Ayame POV

We were talking about what to do as I soon began to feel the little weight that Kino had sink into my arms.

"Guys she's out again" I looked down at the frail girl who probably hadn't the slightest clue what was happening. Shigure motioned next to the futon in his room and as I lied her down the front door suddenly opened.