School part 2

I left the classroom I heard Kyo and Toruh, but before I could question it Momiji and Hatsuharu popped into sight.

"Hey, Kino!" He ran you to me then saw Toruh and went over to say hi to her as well.

Kyo got really deadpanned and then punched Momiji in the head.

"Are you crazy!" Kyo started shaking Momiji back and fourth

"Kyo please calm down!" Toruh was waving frantically.

"What am I supposed to do!? Look at what he's wearing!"

"Yo" Hatsuharu walked over.

"Oh, Hatsuharu!" Toruh waved hello.

"Kyo why you got to be such a meanie!!" Momiji whined out

"Yeah, I think he looks fine." I blurted just wanting to resolve the conflict.

"Look around! You do realize you're wearing a girl's uniform right?!." Kyo was still yelling at Momiji then pointed at Hatsuharu who had his shirt partially unbuttoned and jewelry hanging off his neck.

"Even this wanna be playboy put on the right jacket!!"

Hatsuharu just sighed.

"If he likes it then what's the problem." I and Hatsuharu said in sync then looked at each other.

"Isn't it so cute?!"

"Yeah, it really suits you." Toruh went off encouraging Momiji's behavior

"How am I in the wrong here?" Kyo sighed

Hatsuharu gasped all of a sudden then we all saw Yuki walk upstairs. Hatsuharu ran over and patted him on the shoulders.

"Seriously I can't believe that's what you're wearing Momiji," Yuki said deadpan

"And you no better." He shot a look at Hatsuharu

"Oh, well does this mean you're done with your committee work?" Toruh questioned while rubbing Momiji's head.

"No, not yet, I just came to check on these two while making the rounds." Yuki sounded out of breath almost.

"He Ja did they tell you? Earlier I got warned not to mess around, after all, if I crash into a girl I might change in front of them. So instead I am going to play it cool while I am here!" Momiji raised a hand in the air.

"Oh, I also got told to tell Kino as well!" He pointed at me.

"THIS IS YOU PLAYING IT COOL, DRESSED LIKE THAT?!" Kyo yelled out at Momiji

"Honestly I think it's fine-" I was cut off by a boy about Yuki's age wearing glasses.

"Your dubiousness is justified Kyo souma of class 2-D!"

Dubiousness? What an odd word I thought.

"Your Tangerine hair may be a nuisance, but a boy wearing a girl's uniform is unprecedented!" The boy had two girls by his side also wearing classes.

"Brazen even, not to mention the length of those shorts." He pointed to Momiji.

"SHAMELESS!"

"The teachers may overlook this travesty, but I will not. That is my duty, for I am Makoto Takei! Your trusted student council president. And to you, I am the commander of the school's defense force!" Makoto raised his hand in a salute and the girls clapped.

"Another idiot appears.." Hatsuharu said while Yuki looked dismayed.

"What gall! This coming from an obvious ruffian, you're practically jangling with jewelry! And don't even get me started on that ludicrous bleached hair!"