We must discuss the matter at hand

Kino POV

"Kyo, Yuki! What took you both so long!"

I saw a cheerful Ayame in the doorway, Shigure was standing behind him talking to Hatori.

"That's another thing..." Kyo looked straight at me.

"THOSE IDIOTS ARE HERE WAY MORE OFTEN BECAUSE OF YOU!" He was up in my face.

"Get off me, it's not my fault they are helicopters..." pushing Kyo off me Ayame reached and swept me into the house, walking past the living room Yuki was talking to Toruh and I couldn't help but notice the pained expression on his face.

Ayame lead me into my bedroom and noticed for me to sit.

"you told Yuki?" I quickly got up and was about to leave when he mentioned something else.

"Akito knows. If you leave you to have to go back with him. My breathing picked up as he said this but by the tone in his voice, he didn't want to admit me going back either.

"there's nothing to talk about, he simply... Knows now it's not like there are any life-changing things that come with that.."

"but Kino you're wrong. His perception of you has changed, he sees you as somebody who knows his struggles. You, however, see him as a higher being than you."

"Shut up! I am not deserving of being his "Equal" I am a dumb fox for gods sake!" I stormed out of my room out the door sitting against the wall. I saw Yuki starring at me wide eyed, gray he heard me.

"Kino.." shut up

"I am sorry I didn't know" Shut up

"I just was shocked" Shut up!

Transforming into a small fox I ran out of the window and into the woods, I just kept running there was nothing else to do. If I go back it means Akito but I can't stay out here forever.

Ayame POV

Shigure came into the room with Hatori.

"Where is she?!" I looked down at the urgency in Hatori's voice.

"She ran-" before I could finish hatori slapped his hand down on the desk.

"Ayame! You let her?!" I was being screamed at by him.

"If she didn't want to talk about the situation-" Shigure started at something but we heard Toruh yelling for Yuki before he could finish. Everybody in the room got on edge and went downstairs.

"Yuki went to look for Kino what do I do?!"

"It's still fairly cold out so stay inside I am sure one if not both of them will be back soon." Shigure was looking a outside.

"Toruh, if they left on there own then no reason to go after them..." Kyo was coming out of the living room as well.

"So wanna explain what the hell happened with those two now?" Kyo spoke bluntly.

Me Shigure and Hatori all looked at each other.

"I think it might be for the best right now to explain..." Shigure spoke softly and led Kyo and Toruh into the living room, Hatori and I closely fallowing behind I had noticed it was raining, just like the day we brought her to this estate.

A/N well the drama has started and I am sorry that this chapter is so short