Ch 34

Robin's POV

I wasn't sure if I wanted to sob, or send him six feet under. Completely and utterly torn between murdering his sorry-

"Hey." He says, derailing my train of thought.

Instead of replying I stand up and walk over to him. then I proceed to punch him in the face. Only he catches my fist before it came come in contact with his jaw.

"That was cute." He says as he drops my arm by my side.

"Leave." I spit the words at him with so much hate that he almost looked taken aback. Almost. Though I no longer felt sparks when we touched, I guess that because I pretty much hate him now.

"Not to burst your bubble," Derek says as he whipped his ebony curls out of his eyes, "but I showed you this."

I knew this was true, but his presence still aggravated me. "Fine, say what you came her to say."

Derek let out a heavy sigh. "As warm as always Robin. I know I made a mistake-"

"That's an understatement." The insult just came out of my mouth, interrupting his apology. Though he continued on like nothing happened.

"A really big mistake. Just believe me when I say it wasn't totally me. At least not on purpose. I must have been under some kind of spell. I thought Vanessa was you."

"Thank you so much." I interjected with sarcasm slathered on.

"I mean, I could've sworn it was you. And then Vanessa-you kissed me. Something was off but I thought it was just nerves. It was like it was just the two of us. So naturally I didn't hear or sense someone else come in. I'm sorry, but I'm not leaving."

"Then I'll leave. I don't want to be patronized by the person who broke me."

"Robin, wait!" He called after me.

His touch felt like acid. He didn't feel right. Even when I saw Derek after that incident I still felt sparks prick at my fingers when I saw him. This felt like I would be passing out from pain any second.

His eyes started to glow cerulean, his hair seeped to the color of rust. "I didn't come her to patronize you."

Already being weak from the curse, I crumbled to the floor while Shawn's evil laugh flooded my ears.

****

Derek's POV

I haven't seen Robin, Liam, Alec, or anybody in a days, maybe weeks. I really can't tell because I am stuck in a pit. Im surprised there isn't a creep telling me to rub lotion on my skin.

I have tried to get out, but silver. The walls are laced with it, not to mention being chained in it. Everything burns. The last thing I remember was kissing who I thought was Robin. As soon as her lips touched mine I wanted to vomit though. I didn't have time, given the fact I was unconscious after that, then I awoke here. In a pit no more than 8 feet deep. I wasn't outside, I could get her that much with my inability to see the sun, moon, and sky. And it reeked of death. Naturally, I think Vampires.

I only hope Robin saw me kiss Vanessa. I smelled that awfully sweet perfume of hers as soon as she was on me. back to my point, if Robin saw me she would avoid me. So, if an imposter were lurking around she would want I kill them anyway. Though that hope was crushed when the vamps came in today.

"Here's your little bitch." they called as they dragged a petite brunette into the pit, about twenty feet ways from me. "We can't have her dying and she won't live without you. Don't try anything, though. We are right outside."