Ch 23

Before you go trying to kill me, calm down. I know it's been a while but I just got back from my class trip to Cedar Point on Friday at 9pm, when I had to be at the back entrance to the school by 5AM on Thursday! And from where I live, CP is a 5 hour drive. Gatekeeper by the way, AMAZING! It had a short line the first day we were there and we want 5x in a row! My point is I'm tired but I wanted to write this for you, and I did on the Charter Bus because it had wifi! And we watched Frozen! All the girls on the bus sang along! Poor guys...

Robin's POV

I wish I could say I woke up to the smell of bacon or the chirping of birds. But, I can't.
I woke to the charming sound of my brother. Xavier woke me up, claiming that I had to go to training.

I hate training, to put it simply.

Let's see...Um we ran 5 miles and your motivation was another mile if you finished with a time slower than 35 minutes. I mean I love running, but no one could love that distance at 4 in the morning.

Even so, I finished first. Barely beating Xavier. He claims I cheated because I was literally in my element. He's just jealous.

Then we went onto combat lessons, hand-to-hand. No powers. I won against the 1st and 2nd years, not any older than 18. Tomorrow we're practicing while shifting, and since the Pack thinks I'm a werewolf, I have to participate.

"Mabel! Mabel I'm dying!" I cry and collapse next to her on the grass

"At least you agree with me for once." she gasps and chugs her water. Mabel had to run too, for her Guardian training.

"At least were done." I sigh as we sit up and start to walk back to the house.

"Yeah, lets go find Kris." she suggests as we near our rooms

We get to our rooms and change out of the sweaty clothes. I took a quick, record setting, shower before slipping into some pale skinny jeans and a plain cream T-shirt. I let my hair fall down in its natural waves before I slipped in a pair of running shoes.

"There she is!" I shout and run up to Kris

"Hey, this is Stella and Ella." she introduces me to two blondes who look exactly alike except for their eyes.

Ella has dark blue eyes, like midnight blue, while Stella's are a pale ice blue.

"Hi, I'm Robin." I smile at the twins

"Hey, I heard you whooped your brother this morning." Ella smirks at mention of him being beaten

"He denies that girls are better than boys, so I had to prove it to him." I smirk back

"I like her." they both say at the same time

"I like me too." I agree with then, making everyone laugh

"So, is anyone up for a trip to the river?" Mae asks, coming up from behind.

She changed into blue jean shorts and a lilac, loose, flowing, tank top.

"Yes!" I say right away.

"Aren't you forbidden to go to any of the borders?" Kris asks, cocking a brown eyebrow.

"What's your point?" I ask

"Well, I want to go, but I have lunch with Ty in a half hour. You guys go, I can cover for you." Stella says before waking to the garage.

"Okay, how about you Ella?" Kris asks.

"You don't even have to ask, plus I know when border patrol is coming." she grins mischievously.