Ch 27

Holy Crap!!!!! This book has 1k votes!!!! And the fact it has 30k reads Blows my mind! I'm just sitting here at my computer and I'm flipping out. I love you all so much!!! I don't care if that's not a lot to some people, but to me that's freaking huge!

And feel free to ask me questions, I will try not to answer them sarcastically. But no promises.

Robin's POV

I shifted back to my normal for and collapsed to the ground, with an all too familiar burning sensation. Just one, but it hurt like hell!

"Robin!" I hear-way too many to count-voices, faintly.

It sounds like someone shoved my head into water, and I'm screaming. And so is everyone else. I'm seriously shocked that I'm not deaf.

And the burning is everywhere. No, I don't already feel like I'm going to die on the spot after what just happened. So let's throw another mark at her!

WHY UNIVERSE! WHY!

I aware there is someone up there who has it out for me.

Finally it stops and all I feel is soft shocks.

But those are from Derek, who is carrying to the hospital?

Why are we going there?

I'm perfectly fine.

"Hey Derek?" I croak out as I poke his cheek.

He just chuckles a little before looking at me. "What?"

"Why are we going to the infirmary?" I ask, but continue to poke his cheek repeatedly.

"Stop that!" he says, glaring at me slightly, "And to get to checked out. How do you feel?"

"Oh, great." I roll my eyes and use sarcasm so thick, you could taste it. "Just amazing! I might as well be being tickled by bunnies!"

"I thought so." he says and keeps walking

"What aren't you telling me? Where's Mabel? And my family?" I wonder aloud and finally stop poking his cheek.

"Mabel went ahead of us, and your dad is helping your brother. While your mom is helping to calm your other siblings down." He explains while emphasizing the words mom, brother, and dad.

"I'm sorry." I mutter quietly and inspect my arm. It's the arm that hit the bookshelf harder, and I have paper cuts.
Seriously! Just my luck to get paper cuts!

"Did you just apologize?" He smirks at me and raises his eyebrows. Yeah, I was hoping he didn't hear that.

"Nope." I say shortly and continue to look at my arm.

"Mmhhmmm." He agrees, even though he knows he heard me. But I will never admit it, let alone repeat it.

If he thinks that, he needs to pay off the crazy pills.

"Just shut up and lets get this over with." I grumble as we walk through the white double doors of the infirmary.
I hate hospitals, especially when you're the one who needs the medical attention. I mean its all white.

White, white, white, even brighter white!

Seriously, I don't want to go blind.

"Robin!" Mabel yells, dragging Joey?

How many people here are from my academy? And they didn't even tell me!

"Hey! Healing elemental! Joey!" I yell and jump out of Derek's arms. Well, try to jump out of his arms.