Secrets Pt. 1

Lai ^^^

Dallas

I was meeting up with Nathan to see what's been going on with him. With all that's been going with the both of us, we need a beer and game type of day. I went down into the kitchen and grabbed some juice and went into the living room where Zarah was doing her yoga. I shook my head and cleared my throat.

"Yes?" She asked calmly.

"I'm leaving."

"Ok."

"You need anything?"

"Nope." I nodded and walked out the door. That's how it has been since I've moved in. I texted Nate letting him know I was on my way.

I pulled into Buffalo Wild Wings twenty minutes later. I went inside and saw Nate sitting at the bar. I sat beside him and ordered a beer.

"What's up man?" He said as I gave him a man shake.

"Shit everything. Let's get a table." He nodded and we moved to a nearby table.

"So what's been going on with you?" He asked.

"A lot, but since you keep involving me in your lies and Isabella keeps catching me in them tell me about what you have going on first." He laughed.

"Sorry about that."

"I would've covered for you had I not been going through my own shit." We laughed.

"Hey welcome to Buffalo Wild Wings. My name is Lai (pronounced Lay). I see you guys already have drinks so do you guys want anything to eat?" This waitress said coming up to us.

"Uh yeah let me get your 20 piece half mild other half BBQ." I said already know what I want.

"Ok and oh hey Nate. You want your usual?" She asked.

"Yeah but make sure..."

"I keep them coming I got you. Another one of those days huh?" He nodded and she laughed. "Alright let me go put these in and I'll be back in a few." She walked away and shook my head.

"Before you even start. She's a lesbian and I come here often every now and then. She's always here though." I laughed and raised my hands in surrender.

"I didn't say nothing. Besides you're to hooked on this new girl to even think about her." He smirked.

"She gives me life. Something Bella doesn't." I sighed.

"You're a judge and she's the damn daughter of a big-time lawyer. Like what the hell have you two never heard of divorce?" He laughed and I dropped my head and took a sip of my beer.

"Oh Dallas, you know damn well we're not divorcing. I can't believe you even said that. I should slap you for that one. Besides the money will just be given to the children and grandchildren if we divorce or die." I nodded.

"Yeah me and Christy too."

"Damn Jeremy going have like millions if y'all ever divorce or die."

"No it's only if we die and he's not my only son." I said the last part kind of quiet. Nate looked confused for a second.

"What did you just say Dallas?"

"You're order will be up shortly. Can I get you guys some more beers or anything?" Lai said coming back before I could respond.

"I need about five glasses of Whisky." Nate said and Lai laughed and shook her head walking away.

"Really five shots Nate?" I chuckled.

"D what the hell do you mean Jeremy isn't your only son. How many kids you and Christy have I don't know about."

"He's not by me and Christy."

"Oh y'all adopted and kept it a secret?" I shook my head.

"Nate no. I have another son by the woman who came to the office a few months back." I said as Lai bought the shots to the table. Nate immediately grabbed two glasses and downed them.

"Lai bring the whole damn bottle." He said taking the third shot.

"Lai he's alright. He only gets these five. Thank you." She nodded and walked away.

"How the hell could you keep something like that from me man? I thought we were boys, hell brothers. We been friends since law school shit."

"I'm sorry. Me and her had a deal not to tell anyone, but immediate family."

"So how old is he? Five, six?" He asked taking the third shot.

"He's about to be seventeen in a month." Nate's eyes grew huge.

"You have a new born?" I chuckled.

"Years Nate." He took the fourth and fifth shot.

"I thought I was doing Bella dirty. You've had this secret for damn near seventeen years." I nodded.

"Yeah well me and Christy wasn't married and she was still in rehab."

"But still you didn't tell me about it." I sighed.

"Well you'll be the second to know this. I'm divorcing Christy. I can't deal with her anymore."

"Well I'm sure about that. I guess she didn't take it well about your other son." I laughed.

"Nate I thought it was going to be a girls WWE match in there." We laughed. "No seriously she paid some boy to fight Jason at a basketball game." He shook his head.

"Sounds like her."

"But she lied to me about it and I was officially done then. So now I live with Zarah."

"Here you guys go." Lai said putting the wings down. "Y'all need anything else?" Nate was about to speak.

"No, thank you." I said and she smiled walking away.

"Man you live with your baby mama now."

"Her name is Zarah not baby mama and yeah until I began this divorce process." I said eating some wings.

"So what's the real reason y'all divorcing?" I sighed.

"I'm not in love with her anymore, she paid someone to fight my child, and the list continues. Plus I'm in love with Zarah." He got up and went to the bar and got the whole bottle of Vodka and slapped a hundred bill on the counter.

"You've got to be shitting me. You're in love with your baby-" I gave him a look. "Zarah and you're divorcing Christy to get with her." He began laughing and shaking his head.

"You're such a clown."

"Man I thought I was bad."

"You are cheating on you wife. What about Jesus."

"He's grown Dallas. I want to divorce her, but the money is too good." I sighed.

"Just leave me out of your lies ok."

"How about I leave you out of my lies if you tell me the truth from now on." I nodded. I looked down and noticed I had a phone call from Zarah. I slid her name over calling her back.

"Hello." She answered after the third ring sniffling.

"Hey, you ok?"

"No could you come home please." She said beginning to cry again.

"I'll be there in a few. Please stop crying." I began pulling money out my wallet.

"Ok." She hung up and I jumped up.

"I have to go something's wrong with Zarah." I put down a fifty dollar bill.

"Damn she's that important?" Nate asked.

"I'll die for her." I said before leaving.

I pulled up to the house and parked. I went up to the door which was surprisingly opened. I slowly walked in and saw Zarah sitting in the trashed living room.

TO BE CONTINUED...