Too Far

Dallas

"What are you doing here Christy?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm here with my friend." She said looking at Isabella.

"Why y'all here?" Nate asked.

"Tell them Jesus." Christy said.

"Tell them nothing, y'all dragged my ass in here. I was coming to see Jeremy." Jesus said coming to sit down.

"Isabella I told you their business is their business and for you not to get involved." Nate said.

"Go to hell Nate." Isabella said and sat down as Christy followed.

"Why are y'all here?" One of the guys Andre was with asked as Andre and the other guy stood.

"I'm sorry who are you?" Christy asked.

"Dallas if you and your friend know them, please escort them out." Andre said and I sighed.

"He doesn't have to escort me anywhere son." Christy said.

"Leland, Andre handle it." The older guy said.

"We have a right to be here." Isabella said.

"But why are you here? Nobody just hangs out at a hospital." Nate said getting pissed off.

"I'm giving you ladies an opportunity to leave peacefully." The older man said again.

"What's going on? What is she doing here?" Jason said coming back with Mr. and Mrs. Collins behind him.

"Oh look the whore's son." 

"Watch your mouth, Christy." I said as Tristan jumped up.

"Hey, you need to remove yourself." Andre said.

"Or what? I guess Dallas hasn't told you idiots that I use to be a lawyer."

"And a drunk, now leave Christy." Nate said.

"Excuse me." One of the doctors said as they walked up to us.

"Yes." I spoke.

"I'm going to have to ask some of you to leave. You're causing a commotion." I nodded.

"See Christy you need to leave." I said as the doctor walked away.

"Not until you do." I sighed.

"Uncle Tiny handle this. My mom is in her hospital bed and this woman is being a bitch." Jason said.

"Your mom got what she deserved. Now Dallas comes with me and we leave, or he stays and I stay." Christy said making everyone stop.

"How about this, you leave here with your life unharmed and we forget this ever happened. Or I could make your life a leaving hell starting now." Mr. Collins said. Christy smiled and began walking towards him.

"Girl if you step one more foot near him you will regret it. You might have connections in the courthouse, but I'm really the bitch that you don't want to mess with. " Mrs. Collins said.

"I hope she dies." Christy said and Mrs. Collins tried to hit her, but Mr. Collins grabbed her. Christy began walking towards the exit with Isabella behind her.

"Dallas I think you and your friends need to leave as well. The babies are fine, we just need her to rest." Mr. Collins said and I nodded.

"Ok I'll come back tomorrow." I said and me, Nate, Jeremy, and Jesus left.

"Jesus, what happened?" I asked as we walked out.

"I was watching the news and I saw the picture of the woman Jeremy was telling me about. I was supposed to be meeting him and dad anyway so I assumed they were here. Aunt Christy and mom saw me leaving soon as I saw the news and they followed me. I didn't tell them anything though so I assume they knew already. I heard Aunt Christy planning to destroy some woman's life over and over, but I thought she was just crazy as I usually do. Apparently not. Unc  you got to protect this lady and those kids." Jesus said in a 

" Thanks Jesus for the info." 

"No problem. Jeremy really likes her so she must not be bad." He said making me look back at Jeremy 

"You met her Jeremy?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah I met her, Jason, Andre and her parents oh and the scary Uncle that was in there." He said with a smile.

"The big scary guy?" Nate asked.

"Yeah, the big scary guy." Jeremy said laughing.

"Well, we're leaving, take care Dallas. Don't worry she's going to be fine." Nate said and they walked away after saying goodbye.

I'm going to kill Christy if anything happens to Zarah or my kids.