I'm Done & I'm Sorry

Happy New Years !!

Dallas

By the time I got home, I had calmed down some. I parked the car and went inside the house. I heard talking coming from the kitchen so I went in there and saw Isabella and Christy talking. It looked as if Isabella was crying. I sighed as I shook my head.

"Hey, honey." Christy said putting on a show.

"Hey." I said dryly. "Isabella, you ok?"

"Have you seen Nate?" She asked sniffling.

"No, not since this morning at the courthouse."

"I can't do this anymore with him. I'm so done with this bullshit." She said with a long sigh.

"It's going to be alright Bella." Christy said.

"I'm going to get going." She stood and grabbed her keys.

"Have a nice night Bella and don't think about Nate too much." Christy said hugging her and walking her to the door.

"Night Bells." I said after them and I waited in the kitchen for her to come back.

"I feel so bad for her." She said coming back in.

"I bet, so what you do tonight?" I asked waiting for her to lie.

"Oh, nothing I just stayed here and watch tv until Bella came over." I nodded.

"Hmmm ok." I got up went to our room and begin to pack a bag. I couldn't take living here anymore.

"Dallas what are you doing? Why are you packing?" She asked looking sad.

"I'm going to ask one more time and I want the truth. What did you do tonight?"

"I just told you." I sighed and zipped up my duffle bag. "Dallas talk to me what's wrong?"

"You are Christy. I saw you, I saw you pay that kid who fought Jason. Why would go that low? It's one thing for you to mess with me, but my son is another." She sighed.

"He is not your son. I've told you over and over to get a DNA test." I grabbed my bag and walked to the door.

"For what she's only been with me. Plus he looks just like me Christy. You know what I'm done. Bye Christy." I walked out and to my car. I hopped in and drove off.

I pulled into the driveway and saw the living room light on. I got out and knocked on the door. I heard someone speak and the door opened. I saw Zarah standing there in nothing, but shorts and a tank top with her hair in a bun.

"Let me call you back." She hung up the phone and crossed her arms over her chest. "Can I help you?"

"She paid the kid to fight Jason so I left." I saw her face go from confused to angry.

"She what?" She questioned with her eyes closed.

"Zarah I'm sorry." She was silent and I noticed I was still outside. "Are you alone?" She nodded.

"Jason and Andre went to my parents for the weekend to give me some alone time." I nodded. "Oh my god. I'm sorry come in." She said noticing I was still outside. I chuckled as she closed the door. I turned to face her and back her into the door.

"I'm divorcing her. I can't take being with her anymore. It's like I'm suffocating and it's a bad feeling. I now know why God put you in my life." She looked away and I grabbed her face making her look at me. "I love you and have for all these years, I was just hiding them. I want you Zarah." She closed her eyes as tears escaped her eyes. I wiped them with my thumbs and kissed her tasting the wine on her lips. "I love you, baby. I'm so sorry for what I did all those years ago." I said against her lips.

"Stop it Dallas you don't mean it." She whispered.

"I do baby I do." She tried pushing me away as she cried. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. "I love you so much. I'm so sorry." I said kissing her neck.

"Dallas." She moaned.

"I'm sorry baby." I said pulling up her tank top. I began kissing her breast as she moaned again. "Tell me what I have to do. Tell me how to make it up to you." I said kissing over her stomach.

I kissed down to her shorts and pulled them off. I noticed how wet she was through her panties. I kissed the inside of her thighs and she moaned again. I was pushing my luck, but I would go as far as she wanted me to go.

"Dallas stop." She moaned. I kissed her second pair of lips through her panties. She moaned again. "Dallas don't." I moved her panties to the side and kissed them again.

She moaned again as I licked her lips. She pushed me away forcefully and tried collecting herself.

"I'm sorry I can't go there with you Dallas. We already have a situation. You can stay here for a while, but in the guest room." She cleared her throat and went into the bathroom closing the door behind her. I sighed and shook my head. I don't know what just happened but I loved it.

"I'm sorry for doing that. I couldn't control myself." I said through the door.

"You're still married and I'm with someone. This can't happen again." I nodded in agreement for now.

"Ok."

"Oh, and you're telling Jason you're staying here."

"Alright. I'm going to the guest room." I left the room and went to get my stuff. I went to the guest room and started getting situated.

First thing in the morning I'm filing for divorce. Besides me being in love with Zarah, Christy bought harm my son and that was the straw.