Waiting

Omniscient

Zarah had finally gained her memory back after two weeks. She wasn't allowing Dallas to see her until he finds out where Christy is, who has been missing for a while. Dallas has been looking for Christy since Zarah got out the hospital which was almost month ago. Tristan has been there to support Zarah through everything and she adores him. Jason loves the fact that his mom is in love, but she doesn't know it. Andre is happy that Zarah is happy and is trying to find someone he can call his own. The reason Dallas can't find Christy is because Zarah's dad kidnapped her and Emory and has kept them locked up in Ghost's dungeon. Now Dallas thinks Christy is hiding and also using it to his advantage when he goes to marriage counseling. Jesus, Jeremy, Josh, and Jason have all been hanging out a lot whenever they can to get to know each other and for Jason and Jeremy to catch up on everything they have missed in each others lives. Zarah has been to the doctor to check on herself and the baby. Because the babies heartbeat has become the in sync again and one of the babies hid under the other she still thinks it's just one big baby and the guys won't tell her so she will be surprised. She was over her due date, but the doctors think it's because of the accident. They want to induce her if she is close to being two weeks overdue.

Zarah

"Baby, you ok?" Tristan asked. We were laying in my bed watching tv. I was put on bed rest because I was so big and overdue.

"Yeah, just the baby kicking." I said shifting. I decided to have an at home birth because I've been in the hospital so much I just want to be home when I deliver my baby. Tristan began rubbing my stomach and I began getting sleepy.

"You want me to go home?" He asked.

"No, stay with me. I like you being here." I smiled softly.

He chuckled and started rubbing my belly with one hand and running his fingers through my hair with the other. I fell asleep soon after. I woke up with the urge to use the bathroom. I got up as quickly as I could and I soon as I stood from the bed I felt water come down my leg and felt a sharp pain in my lower back.

"Ow!" I hissed out and Tristan jumped up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked concern coming across the bed.

"I think my water just broke." I said trying to breathe. I yelled again and clutched my stomach. "Call the doctor." I said as Jason and Andre came running with sleep half on their faces.

"Mama, what's wrong?"

"Her water broke." Tristan said to him as he put the phone to his ear.

"Go run me some lukewarm water in the tub." Andre went into the bathroom. "Sweetie go get mama a towel to clean this up." He nodded and left.

"The doctor said to call him when your contractions get closer and to call the midwife." I nodded.

"Ok go ahead and call. I need food." I said instantly getting hungry.

"Baby you can't eat anything." He said and I sighed.

"Zari." Andre said and I looked at him. "You getting in now?"

"Yeah, let me call Dallas first." I picked up my phone and called.

"Hello." He answered on the second ring sounding as though he was asleep.

"It's time, come to my house." I said hanging up.

"Midwife is on his way." Tristan said.

"Ok." I put on my big black t-shirt and got in the warm water.

Tristan got in behind me and began rubbing my belly

Tristan got in behind me and began rubbing my belly. It was soothing until a contraction hit. "Mmmm." I groaned out and squeezed his hand. After two minutes they passed.

"I called your mom and dad they said they will be over soon." Andre said. Tristan began rubbing my stomach again and I began breathing normally again.

Every thirty minutes a contraction hit. I was doing fine because I was sorta used to it. I fell asleep for a few minutes then woke back up.

"Baby lets get up and go change so I can run some more water." I nodded and got out. He got me a shirt and I laid down on the bed.

"How are you doing ma?" Jason asked coming in with a wet cloth to wipe my head and keep me cool.

"I'm fine. Did you guys set up the pool downstairs?"

"Yes, we're pumping it up now."

"Waters almost ready." A contraction hit and I squeezed Jason's hand.

"Dang ma?" Jason said painfully.

"I'm sorry sweetie." I said after two minutes of pain.

"Josh said he'll come by later." I nodded and sighed.

"Ready to get back in?"

"Can I have ice chips?" I asked remembering we brought a bag just for this situation.

"I'll go get it while Uncle Andre finishes the pool." He walked out and we went back to the bathroom.

The midwife, Malcolm, and Dallas finally came. I was still in my bathroom and the contraction was now fifteen minutes apart. I was chewing on the ice and breathing.

"The doctor said he would be here when your eight centimeters dilated." The midwife said.

"How far am I?"

"Six." I nodded.

"Let's get you to the pool downstairs." I nodded and he left. Tristan and I changed again and went downstairs this time. I only had on the shirt because I was probably close to pushing.

"Will the father be in the water with you?" The midwife asked.

"No, I will." Tristan said as the midwife nodded. A contraction hit and I stopped.

"Oh my gosh." I said bending over.

"Breathe." Tristan said rubbing my belly with one hand as I squeezed the other.

"I'm ok." I said when it passed. We went into the living room where Dallas, Jason, Andre, and my parents were. "Hey everyone." I said and they all spoke as I got in the pool.

"What you doing man?" I heard Dallas ask before Tristan could get behind me.

"Dallas would you like to be here?" I asked and he hushed. "You're lucky I even called you." I said and Tristan finally got behind me.

"Don't threaten me Zarah." I looked at him.

"Where is she Dallas? I swear if something happens to anyone I love due to that crazy bitch you'll be sorry." I said getting upset. Tristan rubbed my belly and my hair calming me.

"Dad don't make her upset it's not good for the baby." Jason said.

"Calm down baby." Tristan whispered in my ear. I leaned back on him and relaxed.

"Mmmmm." I groaned out and grabbed his hand.

"Breathe Zari." Andre said.

"I am breathing." I said through clenched teeth.

"Let me check your dilation." The midwife said coming to pool. He checked me and shook his head.

"You're still six centimeters. Maybe you should get up and walk around the house cause that sometimes helps."

"Jason got get your mama some new clothes." He got up and Tristan began rubbing my belly again. "It's going to be ok." Jason came back with my maternity robe.

I changed into that and began walking around the house. My mom walked with me most of the time. After two hours and so many contractions later, they had refilled the pool with warm water.

"Let me check your dilation again." The midwife said. He checked and smiled. "I'll go call the doctor." He stood. I've been in labor for almost eight hours now.

"You're close to pushing." My mom said and I smiled at her.

"Finally." I sighed deeply.