Madness

The ghost exited hyperspace being completely ignored by the imperial fleet.
On the chrimera certain events were in play by grabs admiral Thrawn. "Sir the ghost just exited hyperspace." A officer informed him at his desk. His investigations of the growing criminal activity has diverted many of his resources to stop these criminals and they acted dome ways like rebels some days not. "Let them go." Thrawn ordered, "but..." the officer tried to argue, "these criminals on Lothal might have a connection to the ghost crew in some way I don't know but if we're to stop a storm I predict is coming we must let them go." Thrawn stated which the officer now fully understood. This was out of necessity not treason, the resourcefulness of grand admiral Thrawn made him legendary for.

Back on the wet mud soaked ash ground a black cloaked figure looked over the plains with his thermal binoculars. With his brutal military style tactics the gangs that didn't join his syndicate were ether murdered or was given to the empire... just another way to eliminate competition. "I sense they're near." Ezra said coldy with the cold breath going through his face mask. Rain and lighting continued to poor so he walked back into his non gloss black fighter and grabbed one of the war heads he had stolen and started tinkering with it.

On the ghost a sense of dreed was felt through the freighter as the scene of burnt muddy prairies in heavy rain came into view. They were in shock, Sabine felt a tear roll down her eye knowing In a way Ezra might be feeling the pain and suffering his planet is facing and the anger by her own actions didn't help at all. Zeb looked at her glumly too and gave her a hug, the whole crew never scene such gloom, it wasn't a battlefield like ryloth or during the clone wars this was a planet being exploited for resources. "We'll have to wait till the storm dies down to begin our search." Hera said as she sat back in her chair. "Notice something weird?" Kanan asked, "what is that love?" Hera replied with, "the empire let us go in casually no fight nothing fancy, if Thrawn is after the same reasons we're here things will be interesting." Kanan stated. "The kid knew this place without even looking." Zeb said but it was a remark fir the wrong time which Sabine got up and went to her room and drug out a bottle of whiskey from kronest. Without hesitation she filled a shot glass and drank but she started crying not by the burn of the drink but the pain of her heart. As she was about to start another drink her holo disk started going off.

Sabine gingerly answered and her mother appeared. "Mother." She said shaky trying to compose herself. "Sabine don't hide it, what's wrong." Ursa asked with care , Sabine sat down and hung her head low. Ursa studies her daughter this the weakest mental state she's seen her daughter even after the weapon she developed this was more damaging to her than any sword. "I turned down Ezra." She said with regret. Ursa was silent there was hints he liked her a lot more than implied but Sabine was stubborn. "I used the old Jedi code on him then he disappeared... ripped the crystal out of his lightsaber." Sabine followed with clutching her fist in hate towards herself. "Sabine, do you love him now?" Ursa asked, Sabine didn't hesitate on the reply. "I do love him and i never really thought of it till I turned him down and how his brutal reaction on his lightsaber I must have ripped his heart out." Sabine said with a tear. "Ever heard the warrior without fear?" Ursa added, "not really." Sabine replied. "Most mandos take pride in their armor, this one warrior was a foundling in the old republic era, hard times and the thing sent him off was a broken shattered heart... at the time the galactic republic was winning the war but out of his own rage stole a ship and purposely crash landed onto a republic outpost." Ursa started telling the story and Sabine Just listened. "He was running on pure hate and adrenaline, not just hate of how his efforts were treated but his broken heart. The man started off stealthy taking out republic soldiers without care fir honor but pure brutality as time went on he gradually got bolder, eventually inspired riots that took many innocent lives from the looting and the republic opening fire to gain control of the situation and a group of mandos had to be hired by the Jedi council due to the unpredictable nature of him and madness. Once there things were quite too quite but without warning he made then go into the underworld and the true insanity of this fallen warrior had gone. As they fought the girl who turned him down was able to get his attention and she loved him but the guilt took her and his over coming of guilt followed as he gained his humanity and the two shared a moment but simple followed by the vows before committing suicide together... the darkness consumed him and made him a monster and the guilt ruined her. Sabine I don't want you to end up like they did, they died without fear knowing they would go together but Ezra is a good man save him from it before it gets worse your a important part in his life." Ursa said with sadness remembering the time he saved her life from a Rocket that luckily hit the speeder bike.
"Thank you mother." Sabine said with a incentive in her voice and determined to live a life with Ezra not due like the two warriors. With that Ursa hanged up and Sabine layed back falling asleep with some hope in her heart but the fear of Ezra's madness was a new terror.