Hope

It's been five long years since Ezra's disappearance and sacrifice.

Sabine looked over the cemetery of the fallen that took place in the time of the empire. "All it was to give him a push and he liberated his home by all means of a sith, a mando and a Jedi... for his home." Sabine said aloud to herself over the hill side watching families visit their fallen ones. "Sabine..." a motherly voice interrupted her. "Mother , father." Sabine replied. "We finally came to visit you, we ran into the others in the rebellion but not you or young Bridger." Ursa replied. "I promised Ezra I'd look over lothal for him in his absence... and Ezra sacrificed himself against grand admiral Thrawn to protect us... he gave me his lightsaber before he ran off." Sabine said with tears starting to form. Ursa was shocked including Alrich , 'he protected my daughter against losing odds and won... the heart of a warrior, dam it Bridger.' They thought.

That's when Tristan walked up onto the scene and seeing Ezra's lightsaber in his sisters hands  he understood what happened. "Dam it Bridger, why the dam heroics." He muttered angered that if Sabines mission failed he'd become the ruler of clan wren in due time. As he approached the tears in his sisters eyes hurt him more and out of thought he brought her into a hug that followed by a sob from Sabine. The wren family hurt more then ever getting this news. "Bridger died as a warrior lead as a warrior."

Across the galaxy three fang fighters exited hyperspace.
"This desolate rock of all places?" The mando acting as a wingmen for the other two asked. "Drake clan wren has made it priority to find him, even after the purge of our people." The older lead pilot responded. "As much as I disagree with clan wren sometimes Bridger is a ally to bo katan during the war." The second one responded. "That's exactly why we're helping Ashoka and Sabine look for him. I've fought along side that man before, he's talented even against the odds he never gave up." The older one responded. "Rau you fought alongside Bridger?" The second pilot asked as the neared the atmosphere. "Yes Ember, you don't know how many times I've seen him piss off the imperials and from general syndulla's stories he was able to hold his own against Vader for a little bit and live." Rau responded as he pondered the old memories with the young man.

Mandolore may have fallen and the pride of its people forced to go into hiding. The night he was able to escape with his remaining protectors for sanctuary. Of all places Lothal was the choice they choose, he remembered the night the Governor personally made a appearance in their camp.

Flash back
Many camp structures dotted the small valley surrounded by small and large fang fighters. It was a week earlier they survived the imperial attack. As the sun set a camp fire arouse with drinking and celebrating of another day they live. That's when the sound of a speeder filled the air and two figures stopped on the edge of the light. The two dismounted and everyone was on guard till the sight of Sabines armor was fully shown. "Wren?" I asked, "it's been a minute Rau?" She replied. "Everyone stand down, they're friends of ours." I ordered looking at the guy in regular Lothal Clothes. "My apologies protector." The man replied lowering his sniper rifle. "Why are you not on concord Dawn Rau?" Sabine asked taking a seat. "I can ask the same to you sabine." I countered and I noticed her helmet look down a little bit then I noticed a lightsaber on her belt. Every protector noticed. I told them to sit and Sabine removed her helmet and the look in her eyes of dreed and loss. "Ezra sacrificed himself to save us and lothal." Was all she said and a single tear spilled down her cheek.

For all the times I gave her shit during the rebellion after hearing the defeat of the 7th fleet. Their return without Sabine and Ezra, all I was given was rumors about what happened to Bridger. That's when one of the protectors commented towards her "you love him wren." He said as he drank his alcohol. "Yes, it's why I stayed on lothal to watch over it for him due to how much he cared for it." Sabine replied. Fucking empire had to ruin good things in this galaxy... "I never introduced myself I'm governor Ryder, I'm fine with you protectors staying and helping lothal out just don't cause us any trouble seems fair." Ryder said with a sad look towards Sabine.

Later that night we voted to make lothal our new base of operations and help Sabine.
End of flashback

"Scan for anything imperial." I ordered that's when we got a hit. "Rements of a imperial star destroyer are underneath the icy layer." Drake answered. 'Hopefully we can find Bridger abs bring him home.' I thought as we approached the surface.