The choas

Day 1
Loss of power in the capital, the people trying to feed their families while the empire tries to get the grid back online. Only place with power is the dome fully heated and A/C

Day 3
People grow restless unable to feed their families followed by people taking to the streets in anger.
Day 4

"This is madness." Zeb says as people start looting businesses and fighting each other. "Ezra planned this perfectly it's all my dam fault." Sabine said in guilt on the edge of the roof watching events unfold. "His plan was flawless it drew us here followed by making the empire look weak and only option left is desperation among the people." Kanan said sadly as a store owner guns down three looters.

In the depths of the sewers Ezra has his gang gathered around in a large crowd. "MY FRIENDS TONIGHT WE SHOW OURSELVES! TONIGHT WE FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE OF LOTHAL AND RID OF THIS IMPERIAL JACKBOOT!" Ezra yelled on a pile of empty crates as his. The gang cheered raising drinks and blasters into the air. "SPREAD THE SUPPLIES AMONGST THE PEOPLE, CARE FOR THEM AS IF THEYRE OUR OWN TONIGHT WE TAKE THE DOME!" Ezra yelled as the crowd started cheering ballisticly. Ezra jumped off the crates grabbed a few ration packs and a few med kits in a satchel followed by grabbing thermal detonators. As he walked up towards the chaos of above his gang followed suit and hid multiple weapons on themselves to hand out.

As the three watched it unfold storm troopers formed a barrier from the angry crowd. "Get back or we shoot." Minutes passed but Kanan felt it. "He's amoungest then." Kanan said as the looked through the crowd they noticed individuals handing stuff from rations to blasters off followed by a few words. Thrawn In his office watched down below his final option would be to glass the city.
Sabine was lookin closely till she saw it , it was Ezra her Ezra but three men we following behind getting closer to the front of the crowd. "I said I'd shoot!" A imperial officer said as he punched a angry civilian on the ground and prepared to execute him. Out of no where a purple blade cut the officers arm off. "Jedi!" Both sides said but around then figures were ready to open fire with in the crowd. "You bucket heads open fire!" The officer yelled as he passed out from shock. Without hesitation the troopers opened fire at the purple cloaked Jedi deflecting their blaster bolts easily. As he approached a gang member drew his E11 and started shooting at the troopers followed by others. Utter madness was unleashed towards the imperial garrison people threw fkaming bottles on imperial equipment, some civilians picked up rocks and chucked them hard mortaring them on the retreating line of troopers. Followed by the angry crowd storming ahead as Ezra watched them charge against the armed imperials that started opening fire on the crowd.

"This is madness!" Zeb yelled in disgust as they saw a storm trooper get drug down the road by civilians, kicking him throwing rocks on the trooper, dumping old oil on the trooper followed by a few civilians with clubs beating him up. "I failed Ezra." Sabine said with tears down her cheeks as they saw a imperial officer thrown in a burning building alive. "We all did fail Ezra we punished him including the rebellion but I failed him as a father figure." Kanan said glumly as he got up from their position. "Kanan where are you going?" Zeb asked concerned. "Let's go save our Ezra." Kanan said determined followed by the dome AT-STs started opening fire as the dome blast doors started to close. With that the three rebels got off the roof and started making their way towards the crowd.

The chaos just begun