The Choas (part 2)

Burning transports littered the road to the dome. The two AT-STs were out of action burning heaps of scrape metal with trapped imperials inside. Body's of civilians scattered the road but the riot remained in mass banging on the doors.

"You'll die you imperial pigs!" Were chanted through the crowd. Inside the empire took defensive positions nervousness, dread and fear ran through them like electricity. One figure walked up to the massive door unphased but sadden by the circumstances to free lothal. Not to far behind three rebels made their way throw the crowd gathering with munitions to take the dome, rocket launchers , while back packs of gernades, and a lot of blasters. "This keeps getting worse they're gonna try taking the dome." Zeb said plugging his nose from burning plastoid and flesh. "Sadly Zeb your right , Ezra eliminates all the crime he used to fear on the streets now he commands it but he targets people who ruin lives." Kanan said plugging his nose to as they step over bodies. "Guys I don't know what else to say to him but I've fallen for him , I want our Ezra back." Sabine said as they weaved through the crowd which they knew they were nearing the most hot zone area as arms became more open. "You fell in love with the Lothcat!" Zeb exclaimed in shock. "He fell in love with me first and through everything we've seen I was ignorant to his feelings and how much of a good man he was but I want to give him a second chance." Sabine said as they saw the blast door in sight. "We May give him a second chance but I don't know about the rebellion will after this?" Kanan said with a sigh.

"Give me some space!" Ezra barked as he holstered his lightsaber and out stretched his hands and focused. He sensed his old crew coming but he sensed the imperials fears. The locks snap sending the walls to buckle, "What the..." a civilian yells in shock. I slowly lifting the door but angling it up ward shearing the top of it. Minutes pass a good few feet clear and civilians start crawling underneath to storm the the dome, this won't be the last time. Eventually the door is sheared off hovering above me in one swift motion I use all my might to launch it in the upper levels spinning.
A loud crash followed by explosions and derby rained above and gradually a massive fire in the section of the door where the door was.
That's when I heard clapping behind me and I turn to see it no other than... Sabine Wren. Of all the people in the world I feel so nervous as if I was on the ghost again. "Sabine..." Ezra responded looking at the ground as he removed his face coverings. "Why are you here?" I ask nervously not knowing her response. "Came here for you." She responded with ignoring the two more approaching figures amongst the old battle laid ground. "But." I responded and she pulled her helmet off and walked up to me feeling her breath on my face. "Ezra Bridger i May have said something's I now regret but please give me a second chance... I... lo....ve ... y... o...u." She responded eventually filling with tears in her eyes. I thought she'd be better off without me all of them now I see the toll on her it hurts me, in a few seconds I embrace her and shocking her enough she dropped her helmet eventually embracing me in a hug from her. "Please Ezra I need you, even my mother demands we become a couple." Sabine said letting out the dread the stress into his tattered robes over his armor. "I'm sorry for my choices too Sabine but I got to finish this." I told her breaking through hug before one of my gang members ran up to me. "Boss we got pockets gaining ground and thrawns death troopers are being a problem right now." The member informed me. "Let's go!" I yelled back before started running where the member was guiding me but I sensed the other three right behind me, they weren't leaving my Side now.

The group soon entered the close quarters of the imperial dome where room by room fighting with civilians was taking place. Sabine, Kanan and Zeb each took cover but Ezra drew his razor sharp throwing horns and found them into the faces of imperial stormtroopers. The terror and dreed Kanan felt as Ezra weaved through the blaster fire and leaping over the bodies of fellow lothians. Zeb and Sabine pokes their heads our followed by blaster fire on the cameras of the facility. "Take our those cameras!" Sabine yelled to some of the gangsters. With simple nods they started blasting each one and kanan drew his lightsaber as three death troopers turned a corner running and firing at them killing two civilians and started focusing on the rebels.

"Interesting turn of events but predictable with Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren." Thrawn said coldy as he grabbed his com. "Commander seal them off from the others direct them towards me." Thrawn ordered followed by a yes sir.
In the core doors the four took the lead lightsabers drawn, "Lutient go secure the armories in this place." Ezra ordered which he ran off with other people following. "Ezra what the heck have you been up too?" Zeb asked concerned. "First day I got here I killed the gang leader I used to work for." Ezra said as he sliced a storm troopers blaster in half followed by kicking him into the wall. "Ezra... I shouldn't of hurt you like I did if I knew you were gonna turn yourself into this." Sabine said sadly as they went through the hallway. "Sabine I always loved you, I questioned it harsh that night, I couldn't trust anyone beyond that on the streets when I was a petty theif and same-thing happened again." Ezra stated coldly remembering himself ravaging the criminal underworld of Lothal from bombings to using the sewers where gangs would fight for power but Ezra would just lock them in and make them suffer a long painful death for imperials to find. Kanan was about to speak then all the surrounding blast doors closed around them followed by the domes intercom "Ezra Bridger I'm impressed with your skills since you were a rebel, end this little rebellion or your home will be destroyed permanently." Thrawn threatened. Ezra deactivated his lightsaber followed by all his weapons in a bag. "Ezra..." Sabine pleaded pulling off her helmet looking at him. "I just got you back... I realized I couldn't live life without you ezra please there's another way." Sabine begged as she grabbed his arm trying to stop him. "Sabine there's no other way, get the others ready to blow this place and I recommend frequency 0." Ezra said followed by a smirk handing his new lightsaber that he constructed.

Sabine tried rejecting it and to no luck Ezra cupped her gloved hand and closed it around the hilt

Sabine tried rejecting it and to no luck Ezra cupped her gloved hand and closed it around the hilt. This hurt her a lot the man who has probably suffered more than any boy eventually a man has more than any mando she's meet now was willing to sacrifice himself for his planet. "Dam it ezra." Sabine mumbled before pulling on the collar of his jacket to just centimeters away from each other's face. "If you die doing this I'm gonna have my ancestors kick your ass in the after life!" She yelled followed by forcefully kissing him as tears streamed down her closed eyes. Ezra was in shock he felt the pain in waves that crashed for him harder and harder he was hurting her by leaving but she was in love with him. Once the two parted ways Ezra recomposed himself in front of Sabine, " now go before I try to stop you by killing you myself." Sabine said with frustration which a blast door behind him opened and he ran off.