A New Terror

Ezra looked In the old fighter and found a body glove and some mando armor that had red and black from mauls rein. "I help her free her clan, train her and save her father and not even a chance just shows what character person she is I don't care that's her choice." Ezra state's to himself as he put on the armor but he found a yellow Visior and changed it to yellow and removed the horns to used for other purposes. He also found some old tattered clothes and black robes that he covered himself over followed by making a mask concealing his identity execpt his eyes. As he dug through the armory he found a small work Bench with a grinding wheel and sharpening the horns on both ends. 'No lightsaber for now but it'll work for eliminating the crime lord of lothal and they called me a pick pocket how ignorant just like the rebellion and the empire oh wait perfect opportunity to screw them both.' Ezra thought as he got the steel horns like three sided throwing darts. As he got the final touches on them and threw them with the force they embedded themselves into the wall which he used the force to retrieve them. He opened another cabinet and found a pair of wasters in a non gloss black but he noticed a dagger with a 8" blade very slim but with rancor leather. "Probably used during the clone wars against the clones during the final days before order 66... mmm irony." Ezra stated as he also holstered and charged the pistols followed by sharpening the blade to a razors edge.

(Boker V-42 black devils or AKA DEVILS BRIGADE fighting knife used by a joint Canadian and US military special operations force during WW2 and was designed for knife fighting

(Boker V-42 black devils or AKA DEVILS BRIGADE fighting knife used by a joint Canadian and US military special operations force during WW2 and was designed for knife fighting. Just a brief history lesson.)
With them tucked into his pocket and throwing the hood over his face he jumped on his speeder that's was original mauls from mandalore from Almech. With the new equipment he sped off avoiding check points to the darkest areas of the capital city even where death troopers were had to be deployed to patrol the streets due to the level of crime and uncertainty if regular storm troopers would be ambushed by anyone.
He cane to a stop behind a bar unlit ran down but other speeders were parked by it and he locked it down. The rogue rebel knocked on the metal door and a slit opened up, "what you wa.." the guard asked but remembered those blue eyes. "A broadcast that ripples the underworld." Ezra coldly stated which the split closed followed by the door unlocking. The big man of pure muscle let Ezra in as one their own and the room fell silent. "Well well the pocket thief returns." Someone in the crowd stated followed by a few quips but ezra was here for simply business. "I'm here to speak to the big man." Ezra stated which the whole room followed by all of them laughing eventually even a man stood up from a chair. "Well Ezra it's been awhile." The black haird man said looking over Ezra as he removed the hood. "I think he'll be.." the manager was about to say but in a instant Ezra grabbed two of the broken horns and using the force without throwing them sent them into the mans skull. The manager dropped dead immediately followed by a silence that a pin could be heard and a few drops of water. "Now I got your attention." Ezra stated followed by lifting his hand and retrieved the two horns and wiped them off without care as he stepped over the body and using his left boot smearing a nasty streak of blood along the Floor with his combat boots.

He sensed utter terror from former gangsters, smugglers, other pick pockets and muggers. Sure they knew he was a rebel and a Jedi but they realized that all changed a new era was coming in force and now with a body from Rex and Kanan's training then including close combat training from Sabine and Rex and some from Kallus he was the deadliest man in the room. "Well May I see the boss." Ezra demand which the bar tender opened a shelf by the holo radio playing different music but a well lit hallway was shown. "Thank you." Ezra said as he walked down the hallway.
Everyone else in the room heard the former big man attempt arguing that they heard followed by a cough and a loud snap that echoed in everyone's ears. As if that wasn't enough of a example the rodian flew in a very fast speed and landed against the metal beam on his back and blood running out of his eyes and out of his mouth. Slowly Ezra appeared just popping every individual finger, "no argument, good." Ezra said with a grin and returned to the quarters to take in the full value and capabilities and capacity of lothals underworld potential. As he sat in the chair made of a white Wookiee very rare indeed but still a stylish taste. He grabbed the log and started looking over the operations.

Back on Yavin the ghost crew was informed of Ezra's ship departing with the transmission telling him he quit and like a dark cloud of guilt hung over the crew. Only in time it would get worse as events on lothal will need their assistance. Sabine sat on the couch examining the broken lightsaber and she remembered wielding the power on kronest with ease now the core of the saber was gone just like the core of the man Spectre 6 used to be that had disappeared without a trace. "I really messed up now." Sabine thought thinking about how honest and loyal Ezra was to her.

One sees the light another descending to the depths.