Coming Chaos

The depths of lothals tunnels hold many secrets. The slow water of rationed water eventually to a solid ground big enough for a few hundred people. Ezra sat on his new chair one knee up on it resting his arm on it as he casually sharpened his knife. Around him were crates of stolen blasters, food and medical supplies and no sign of the ghost crew yet...

"Sir... what did you got in mind with all this supplies?" One his luitents asked. "I don't agree with the Empire or the Rebellion I have my reasons to hate both, we'll put our plan into motion to deal with both... by chaos comes order." Ezra stated coldy in his new headquarters. "What you thinking boss?" The man asked, "I'll let you know when the time is right." He replied as he got up and went through the tunnel system enjoying the darkness in the short months he's gained power.

On Yavin the ghost crew was suspended due to concerns of moral. Sabine couldn't sleep if she did she'd have nightmares of a dark figure behind a field of fire and rebel and imperials alike dead rotting. One line that hurt the most was "you broke my trust and my heart." It was gritty she couldn't see the Mans face but she was surrounded by people in ragged clothes and armed and she was on her back. The figure knelt down eye level with her, "How does it feel to be... broken Sabine Wren." The figure said as he glided his hand over her cheek making her tremble in fear. She'd always try to scream back and fight but she'd wake up in terror followed by sobbing. She'd faced her own super weapon her family but this was on another scale of emotional pain.

The others weren't taking it as good ether, Kanan would always spend hours reaching out to Ezra but all he could get in return was a cold chill from the force. The weeks since their disappearance left Zeb without a little brother like figure. He'd do his assignments then spend the rest of the time in the cantina and smell of strong alcohol. Hera would go over her ship multiple parts of the ghost and reassemble them. Today would be a visitor more like a friend to the ghost crew walked into the cargo bay.

"Hera, Kanan , Zeb or Sabine is anyone here?" The female voice called out. The crew immediately recognized it as Leia organa. "Come to the common room." Hera yelled back in a sad tone. Leia found Hera slouching over the table with a cold caf deep in thought about things and Leia took a seat. She Moises Bridger too very good friend but she saw a bond between Sabine and him and hoped they'd be a good couple together ether during the war or after it. "How May we help you Senator?" Hera asked as she drank the cold drink. "It's actually related to your team as a friend." Leia said as she pulled out a data chip. "Spectre six or aka Ezra Bridger." She added with a smile as she slid it to Hera. Hera slowly touched the chip and it gave her a chill down her spine remembering the painful morning Ezra disappeared. She took a deep breath and with the courage not to tear up she yelled "ghost crew come here now!" Probably in the most confident voice in weeks went through the ship.

Sabine was in a exhausted sleep when she heard that yell she knew it was serious and couldn't be ignored. The mando swung her legs over the bed and made her way to the commons with the others and to her surprise Leia organa was sitting there waiting. Leia looked over Sabine and motioned her to sit beside her which the mando slowly did and it hurt Leia seeing the strong willed painter of the crew in such gloom. Hera slowly put the data chip into chopper and a security footage appeared.
One week earlier
In one of the many staging areas across the capital a group of thugs organized around the imperial staging area. As a trooper liked the other direction his friend to a few feet over was taken out followed by him. "Secure the transports and let's get out of here." A cloaked figure said as he took care of the driver. The bodies were hidden in the sewers of the capital and they claimed their blasters. Once done the group of four got in the transport and departed.

The voice sounded familiar but so not. "What was the cargo?" Kanan asked with curious. "Anti armor Rocket launchers with new shaped war heads more penetration." Leia said back resting back. "How dies this got to do with Spectre 6?" Hera asked suspiciously. "He might be the only one there to know what's going on and something is building and we don't know who or what is running this." Leia stated. Sabine was in thought, "Ezra did mention something about the underworld there awhile back, and he knew the value of imperial blasters on the black market." Sabine added but she was on the verge of breaking down again. Leia brought Sabine into a hug knowing the connection they shared was unique and this was beyond friendship. "Guess we're returning to Lothal." Zeb said with a shrug.
A half hour later the ghost jumped into hyperspace and course towards Lothal.