Doing whats Neccary to finish the job.

Ezra ran down the hall way as the blast door he once exited sealed him off from the others. As he ran he missed his parents, Ashoka, Sato, obi-wan, he made so many friends as a rebel and lost many too...

He felt a coldness and stood still as he waited death troopers emerged blasters raised fingers on the triggers. "Admiral we got him." He heard the squad leader report in as another cuffed him, followed by being guided by the troopers after they placed a black bag over his head.

Back with the others they got the muntions preped to blow the dome. As Sabine flew threw the corrdoors slicing down imperials trying to cut off their routes she was angry that circumstances by their hand took her heart out again. "You hear me Thrawn YOU WILL PAY!" Sabine yelled threw the hallway as she tossed a explosive in a barracks room blowing the whole room into collapsing in on itself.

Once outside the remaining imperials surrounded the rebels till a blaster bolt wizzes into the helmet of a trooper dropping him followed by others. "My friends!" A familiar voice yelled as he jumped over the railing and airspeeders joined up with them. "Vizago, how?" Kanan asked, "Ryder got me out of a guild miner." Vizago replied followed by slightly laughing as Hondo, ketsu and the clones with Ryder pulled up. "Hey sis." Ketsu said as they unloaded Sabine was in shock seeing her again. The moment of reunion was ruined as Purgil appeared and crashed into the the star destroyers. "Ezra get out of there!" Sabine yelled , "no I gotta finish the job." Ezra said calmly, "please come on!" She begged. "May the force be with you always." He replied.

At the same time Sabine's rampage Ezra on Thrawn's personal star destroyer.
"It's over Ezra Bridger." Thrawn stated as his death troopers drug me to the bridge. "On this day lothal will feel the wrath of the emporer... on this day you'll feel your friends die just like your parents. Thrawn said with venom as we entered the bridge. "You'll die thrawn!" Ezra yelled at him and with one nod from Thrawn a imperial death trooper slammed its butt of his rifle into the back of his head knocking him to the durasteel floor. Ezra wasn't out but he felt blood trickling down the back of his head and pain. "All batteries open fire!" Thrawn yelled. "Sir we have incoming!" A deck officer interrupted as he was about to question more a explosion out in the distance got everyone's attention. Through the smoke purgil appear in mass wrecking the star destroyers. "What's this Jedi witchcraft Bridger!" Thrawn yelled at him angerly, "your demise." Ezra said with a smile just a second later a purgil arms came through the bridge and grabbed Thrawn yanking him out of the ship. Both death troopers attempted to open fire but they didn't get the chance the arms crushed them in the ship protecting Ezra. With his hands still cuffed he stood up and guided himself to the massive creatures , "May the force be with you." He said calmly through his coms not to much longer the purgil jumped into hyperspace to a unknown destination.

On the ground sabine was crying heavily this hurt like no other. "For Ezra!" She yelled as she pulled out a detonator and blew up the dome starting with the reactors and cannon storage areas causing the dome to start collapsing on itself. More explosions ripped the building apart sending it crashing down within itself. Black smoke and massive fires ravaged the structure as the sun started to appear through the dark clouds. The empire on lothal was officially defeated... at a great cost.