Volume 6: So That's How It Is

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the fourth episode of the SIXTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Qrow punches the gong for it to sound off really loud while causing his fist to be bruised*

A/N: (Bandaging his hand)Next time use a Gauntlet....

Qrow: right right....

3rd Person's POV:

Momotaros: Whoa. That's heavy...

Ryutaros: Yeah.... talk about a heavy truth....

Ryotaro (In his body and Momotaros's mind): Don't be involve in this...

Ryutaros: Oops.

Momotaros: I can tell this will not end well so... I'll sit this conversation out for now...

Momotaros implied.

Yang: Salem can't be killed...

Yang muttered. 

Yang: You all heard her too, right?

Rachel: We did.

Rachel breathed out, closing her eyes in anger, still not coming to terms with what they had just found out about Salem.

Teams RWBY and STRM all angrily glare at Oscar, with Ozpin in control, whose head is still down. He looks up, with tears streaming down his face. Qrow just looks away, while Gaim crossed his arms.

 Qrow just looks away, while Gaim crossed his arms

Ozpin: I--

Ozpin tried to speak, but Yang cut him off, who was clearly enraged.

Yang: There was so much you hadn't told us! How could you think that was okay?!

Ozpin doesn't say anything, he just hangs his head back down in shame.

Ruby: Professor...