Volume 6: The Battle for Argus

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the SPECIAL and sixteenth episode of the SIXTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where Round 1 of the Battle of the GODS shall play out and when Volume 6 shall officially end with our heroes saving Argus and making their way to Atlas! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Shadow, Zill and Tokuro looks at Shane's direction to see Salem regaining her Extremer, Circular and Hexa OOO powers as she launched a powerful beam at them, for the Shane, Tokuro and Zill to wield their weapons, awaiting what happens next, while Shadow can be seen looking at his new sentient weapon as he wondered what this weapon can do while looking at the oncoming beam.

Looking at the beam heading straight towards them, the sword spoke.

Talking Sword (Demonic Voice): Why the hesitation?

Shadow (Mixture of the Maidens, Summer, God of Light & God of Darkness, & King's voices in sync): Huh?

Talking Sword (Demonic Voice): I slice and dismember whatever I want, whoever I want, and whenever I want. Which means I can take her annoyance for a laser beam no problem.

Shadow (Mixture of the Maidens, Summer, God of Light & God of Darkness, & King's voices in sync): looks at the Sentient Sword What! You can do that?!

Talking Sword (Demonic Voice): Just hold me in front of  you and your team and I'll show you my very MIGHT!

Shadow (Mixture of the Maidens, Summer, God of Light & God of Darkness, & King's voices in sync): Well... if you say so.

Shadow said, smiling.

Seeing the beam getting closer, Shadow went in front of everyone as he held the sentient sword in front of him, hoping what the sword said will work. And just as the beam is about to strike Shadow and his friends, the Sword opened its mouth as it absorbed Salem's beam, to Shadow's surprise that the sword can do that.

After awhile, Salem stopped firing at them for the sword to close its mouth. Seeing that Salem's beam have stopped blasting at them and the sword has absorbed her beam, Shadow reeled his arm to his chest for his Remnant Aegis Sword to retract its blade to become smaller, then he pulled back his arm to gain momentum and lunged it forward, causing the sword to open its mouth as it blasted Salem's beam right back at her, to everyone's surprise. Salem saw this in shock, conjuring Circular's barrier, for it to block her beam being hurled back at her, but to no avail as the barrier soon cracked and got destroyed, causing the beam to break through and strike Salem and her surroundings.

Seeing this, Shadow looked at the talking sword to his shock after just witnessing one of its powers that it possesses. After looking at the sword, Shadow shook himself back to reality as he began to fight once again.

Zill: Wow! You just UNO Reversed her beam back at her!

Shadow (Mixture of the Maidens, Summer, God of Light & God of Darkness, & King's voices in sync): Yeah! W-Wow! Anyway, guys! Let's finish this while she's down! Let's give it everything we have!!!!!!