Volume 6: Uncovered

Hey everyone, and WELCOME to the second episode of the SIXTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose!! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

A/N: *Raising the Lamp up high as I called her name*

Time suddenly stop as out of nowhere, the gong went of.

A/N: Thanks.

Jinn: (Nods)

FLASHBACK STARTS:

Apollonir: We need to take the Relic to Atlas?

Teams RWBY, JNPR, STRM, JEWL, RNHK and the newcomers, along with some of the heisei riders, Orochi and Qrow Branwen, are seen back at the house in Mistral. The group that had gathered was quite the sight. Ruby and Shadow started their journey to Mistral with a team of ten. Now, they stood amongst what could only be considered an army. 

Teams RWBY, RNHK, JEWL and STRM were finally reunited, alongside the remaining members of Team JNPR. They had Qrow, Apollonir, Oscar (With Ozpin's soul inside him), and joining them on the fray is Kouta also known as Kamen Rider Gaim and, Tenka's biological father who have recently returned and reunited with his son after for so long.

Tenka is seen polishing his weapon, Rachel, is seen examining her spears' sharpness to see if they have to be sharpened more, Ruby, Ren, Yang, Mitchell and Weiss were packing up, and Jaune was healing Kouta's arm from his recent mission at where he's been training all these years. Sougo and the newcomers, on the other hand, were inside Oscar's bedroom, looking after him.

Going back to Ruby's question, her uncle Qrow answered;

Qrow: That's what Oz said.

Almost immediately, everybody looks to Weiss and Tenka. They both stopped at what they were both doing and frowned.

Weiss: You've got to be joking.....

Weiss blurted in surprise.

Nora: I mean, bright side, we finally get out of this house!

Nora nonchalantly commented, eager clearly present in her voice. Weiss sighs at this, while Tenka rebukes her.

Tenka: I know what you mean, Nora. But you could at least understand the extreme drastic measures and decisions she had to make to reach Mistral?

Apollonir: Tenka has a point. The obstacles Weiss went through to get out of Atlas was hard enough and was he hardest decision yet.

Weiss: Precisely my point.