Volume 6: Alone in the Woods

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the sixth episode of the SIXTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeet, Kamen Rider is owned by Toei and FNAF is owned by Scott Cawthon. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Ruby stares at the broken remnants of the moon through a window as she sits on the staircase. Snow is seen drizzling down outside. 

Ruby: I hope you're okay out there, Shadow. 

Ruby mumbled to herself with hope as she hugged herself. 

Then, she leaned forward slightly to check on Blake, Weiss, and Yang, who are sitting on the rug and staring at the fire from the fireplace. Meanwhile, the three members of Team STRM, the Imagins, Kouta, Haruto, Maria and Oscar are seen sitting at the fire with Team RWBY (Tenka, Rachel and Mitchell), sitting down on each individual chair, reading some books (Maria and Haruto), peeking through the window to observe the surroundings real carefully (Kouta), laying on the floor, sleeping (The four Imagins), and pacing across the remaining space in the room behind Maria repeatitively (Oscar)

(A/N: What Ruby's seeing

(A/N: What Ruby's seeing. Add the characters I said in the paragraph above.)

Ruby gets up from the stairs and walks over to her uncle, who was sitting near the window, his feet propped up in the windowsill.

Qrow: The storm's cleared up for now. We should be able to leave by morning.

He muttered.

Ruby: That's good.

Ruby nodded at this, but Qrow shook his head.

Qrow: No... I don't have a good feeling about this place, especially with me around...

Ruby looks down at a wine bottle on the floor with Qrow's hand hovering near it, then looks at him.

Ruby: Are you... okay?

Qrow's niece asks him, but he scoffs in response.