Volume 6: Power Struggle & 'Order'

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the SPECIAL and fourteenth episode of the SIXTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where Round 1 of the Battle of the GODS shall play out and when Volume 6 shall officially end! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

At the City of Argus,

3rd Person's POV:

The citizens of Argus are currently witnessing several Ultimate Battles occuring at sea. There, the group's allies, the Ultras, the Titan and the God are seen fighting their individual opponent, and an army of Grimm in the skies, at sea and at an Arena made of Crystals conjured by Salem.

In the skies, Shido and Yuki aka, Belial are seen fighting against an army of Manticore Grimm and Sphinx Grimm. As they fought against them, Shido and Yuki flew close to each other till they are back to back while they kept blasting the Grimm.

Shido: Your Grace?! My friend?! I think it is high time we blow them away!

Yuki (Belial): Heh!! We were thinking of the exact same thing! Let's transform into our fusions that blasts powerful beams!

Shido: Yeah!!

So, both Yuki and Shido changed to their other forms with Yuki turning into and Shido turning into their forms respectively as they began launching their individual powerful beams at the horde of flying Grimm that are flying around them.

(A/N: Yuki/Belial's Atrocious Form

(A/N: Yuki/Belial's Atrocious Form.)

(A/N: Shido's Tri-King Form

(A/N: Shido's Tri-King Form.)

While the two are in combat, Godzilla can be seen tail whipping the larger Leviathan in the face, rendering its vision for a moment. Seeing this as an opportunity, the King of Monsters charged forward as it began to push the Grimm backwards by using its body and its arms, overpowering the Grimm. Meanwhile, Taiga Tri-Strium can be seen delivering numerous of slashes onto the Leviathan Grimm which took the form of Grimudo. Just as he was about to inflict the final slash, the Grimm caught its blade as it delivered a beam from its eye, causing the ultra to grunt in pain. While the beam was still firing, Taiga Tri-Strium began to think out of the box as he used his free hand to land a punch into its eye, causing it to release its grip on his sword, allowing him to conjure up a Titus Burning Hammer attack against it, sending the Grimm backwards, only for the Grimm to use its wings to start flapping as it stopped itself from being sent back as the ultra began to advance, once again, holding out his Tri-Blade forward towards the Grimm.