Volume 6 & SPECIAL Episode: Seeing Red (PART 3), No Going Back (PART 2)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the twelvth episode of the SIXTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose PART 3! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Kamen Riders ARK and RETRIBUTION kicked the gong for it to sound off real loud*

3rd Person's POV:

(A/N: Music starts here.)

After completing the transformation, Adam donned his fighting stance, for ARK to do the same while wielding Kaon's katana. Then, it began when both Leaders from two malicious groups began their fight.

While they are fighting, Hiro, Vail and Evol began to question about the group that turned into one body.

Hiro: So uh.... who are they or... he?

Hiro ask.

Rachel: Those guys, are known as Metsuboujinrai.NET. Highly dangerous, in case you ask.

Mitchell: The robotic dude you saw talking mostly at the center, that's the Leader of Metsuboujinrai.NET, known as ARK.

They explained.

Vail (In Mitchell's Mind): So, Malice from all around the world and within people's hearts fuels them? Interesting.

Mitchell: Well... yes. Something like that. A way to sum it up.

Mitchell said to Vail.

Tenka: And from the looks of things,.... I think Adam pissed off the wrong Malicious Group after we saw those shattered pieces of that key he held.

Evol: Judging from the Key he held which is destroyed utterly by being stomped, this person must have been powerful for Adam to kill him out of rage....

Rachel: Yup...

Tenka: Which explains why they are here....

They explained to Hiro, Evol and Vail.

Hiro: Then who's that fighting Adam now?

Tenka: That would be the whole Team's fusion form. Codename: Kamen Rider ARK-MetsuBouJinRai...

Evol: And here I thought some of you are the only ones who can combine or fuse?

Rachel: Yeah... we're.... still figuring that out.

Evol: I... see....

They discussed while the fight was happening.

Meanwhile during the battle, Adam used his ultrasonic screech, forcing ARK to be disarmed of his weapon as he was using his screech to control his blade, but to no avail as he held onto it tight while fishing out Attache Arrow as he shot several energy arrows at Adam, causing Adam to stop screeching as he used his sword to launch flaming energy slashes, destroying them in an instant.