Volume 6: Our Way (PART 4)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the seventeenth episode and the last Episode of the SIXTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, PART 4! The time has come, for our heroes to set foot on Atlas floors. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

A few hours later,

On the Manta, the group of heroes are flying through the night sky, making their way to Atlas along with Fortress Maximus following behind while being cloaked with its cloaking shields. 

Maria: We should be have just enough fuel to make it.

Maria said.

Ruby: Thanks, Ms. Calavera.

Ruby said.

Qrow: Hey, Ruby. You did great out there today, kid. Just don't go giving me a heart attack like that again.

Qrow said, about to fish out his flask to have a drink, but ultimately decides not to.

Then, Ruby hugs her uncle.

Ruby: I love you, too.

Ruby said.

Qrow smiles at his niece as she walks away to join her friends and her lover who's currently resting on his mother's lap.

Maria: You weren't half bad yourself today, Qrow.

Maria said.

Qrow smiled before sighing.

Qrow: I feel like they did all the heavy lifting.

Maria: But you were there to help when they asked for it, and you were there to catch them when they fell. Literally, if I recall.

Qrow: Thanks. You know, it was pretty incredible getting to see the Grimm Reaper in action.

Maria: Ha! You should have seen me when I was your age!

Maria said.

Qrow smiles as the two of them look out the cockpit's window to the night sky. After awhile, Qrow looked back at Shadow and Isolde.

Maria: Is something the matter?

Qrow: Yeah... I... have questions on how Icepop managed to get Isolde back to our World.... usually it is impossible after what she did but... he somehow did what no one else could.... beat the baddest enemy and bring her back....

Maria: His mother, I take it?

Qrow: .... yeah....

Maria: Well, the time will come when either she or he'll tell you. You'll just have to wait it out until he wakes up or she opens her mouth. Give them time.