Volume 6 & SPECIAL Episode: Seeing Red (PART 2), No Going Back

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the twelvth episode of the SIXTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose PART 2! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

The group including Adam looked at Hiro as he has vengence in his eyes, his mind completely blank from deciding what to do as he wanted to get things over with as soon as possible, if not immediately.

Hiro: Listen, Evol!!! THIS FIGHT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!!!!

Evol: Oh, but it does.

Tenka: How so? What do you have against Adam?

Tenka asked.

Evol: Adam doesn't concern me just yet. My concern.... is you.

Evol said, pointing at Hiro.

Rachel: But why Hiro of all of us?

Evol: That concerns only the us, but not you five.

Evol said.

Then, he unleashed a shockwave that caused everyone to get struck, causing them to fall backwards, Mitchell however, used his Batta legs to prop himself in place so he won't fall onto the stone ground, to Hiro's shock and to Adam's surprise.

Hiro: GUYS!!!

Hiro yelled for them.

Evol then slowly walks towards Hiro while sharpening his gauntlet claws with the intention to kill.

Evol: There is no escape. Don't make me regret what i'm about to do and destroy you.

Evol said.

Hiro fished out FullBottle Buster, only for Evol to smack it off his hands, for Hiro to fall onto the ground due to the sheer strength and force Evol used to swipe the Buster off Hiro's hands. Hiro looked up as he stared at Evol, for Evol to do the same as he looked down on Hiro.

Evol: Hiro. Listen to me. You have yet to realize your importance in being in this world. You've only begun to discover your power. Join me and I'll complete your training. With our combined strength, you and I can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to this World and to other planets around the cosmos.

Evol said.

Hiro growled at this and rebelled.

Hiro: I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!!! YOUR RESOLVE WILL ONLY END THIS WORLD, TOO!!!!!

Hiro yelled.

Tenka: He's right.