Chapter 17: Kisses Bitch

Chapter 17- Kisses, Bitch

Danielle told me her parents weren't going to be home all week. Some business trip or something.

I shouldn't have stayed. I should have left and went home.

But something pulled me to stay. I don't know.

Maybe it was the way that Danielle kissed me that made me blank out on the entire world and the only thought that stuck in my mind was "I want to fuck this girl!"

Here's what happened.

When we arrived at her house, she told me she wanted to tell me something.

She spilled that the only boy she'd ever wanted to fuck will always only be Chase.

I asked her what she meant.

Then she told me, "I don't like d!ck, Roxy, I like pussy." She bit her lip.

It was a secret I never would think Danielle would hide.

I cringe. She starts towards me and pressed her lips to mine.

That's how we wound up naked and licking each other's clits.

It was actually enjoyable I never would have thought that I would enjoy having sex with a girl.

I'm sure you don't want the details but let's just say, I wanted to be a lesbian for a night.

The next morning, she had told me she was sorry for dragging me into fucking her. I told her it was fine.

I now feel like our friendship will be awkward.

After leaving her house, all I can think of is her beautiful breasts. I didn't know she packed all that into a bra every morning! Damn!

I'm not a lesbian, I swear!

Okay maybe a little.

I find myself sitting on a swing in the towns park. I bite my lip and think of the night before.

What was I thinking??

A figure sits next to me.

"Hey." A masculine voice says.

I don't dare look at him. "Hello."

"How are you."

"Fine, now that you aren't around." I lie. I actually missed him. Unfortunately he only ever wanted me for my virginity.

Chase applies his palms on the metal chain, and begins to swing.

I look over at him.

He really is an extremely attractive human being.

"Why have you been gone?" I ask, in a whisper.

"I couldn't think of ever looking at your face after doing that to you." He looks down.

"Why are you here then? You got what you wanted." A tear slips from my eye.

He wipes my tear and leans towards me. "Your virginity, Roxy, was the last thing I wanted. Yes I fuck girls a lot, but after meeting you, knowing that's why you thought I wanted you, I realized I need to cut down from that. You are what I want. Not your virginity.
We were drunk. I'm sorry. It was wrong do get you a drink, it was wrong to even take you to that party! I wish I could re do the entire date."

"I love you." The words just slip out. There's no FUCKING WAY I LOVE CHASE! But that speech was so romantic, maybe he does love me for me.

No. Of course he doesn't Roxy. Of course Chase doesn't actually love you for you. He wants sex with you one more time, so he knows what's actually happening, then he's going to leave you!

I stand up. "No. No. No. I'm not falling for you. Your a cheap, ass, lying, mother fucker who deserves to rot in hell for basically RAPING ME!"

I walk away. Leaving him.

I dare to sneak a tiny peek. Only for a mili-second.

I swear he was crying.

***

My phone buzzes and I snatch it away before my father could reach for it.

He likes to snoop.

"Is it your boyfriend?" He asks.

"No dad, he's not my boyfriend, it was a one time thing that's never happening again." I glare at my phone only to see a photograph. Sent by an unknown number.

"I bet you don't want anybody to see this, right? If you don't do what I want you to do, this picture will be sent to the whole school.

Kisses, Bitch."

I slowly stand up and walk to my room before my dad asks to see my phone.

The picture was a picture taken from the window of Danielle's living room. Of us. Having sex.

"What do you want."

"I want one hundred dollars underneath the recycle bin in the school cafeteria. If anybody finds out about this, everyone finds out about the picture, you understand?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm your worst nightmare."

------
This is short and stupid but I had no ideas. Anyways, thanks for over 100 votes it means so much to me! 💕

Vote, & comment ideas and what you think will happen!

Who do you think this person is? Comment!

Xoxo
~Ellie

Xoxo
~Ellie