Chapter 10: Dating The Pedo

Special Thanks to _dimplesRlife for making the wonderful cover off to the side :D

Chapter 10-Dating The Pedo

First, he protects me from some school bully at a jet race, then he wants me to pretend I am his girlfriend, and then he saves me from nearly dying, then, he brings me home and puts me to bed himself, and then he asks me out and expects me to say yes?

There is no flying way that I am saying yes to that bastard, no fucking wa-

"Yes..Chase..I'll go out with you."

Okay, maybe I just felt bad for the kid, maybe I owed him for saving my life...twice...even if he is a pedophile.

"But you can't claim me, Chase, you don't own me." I take the flowers from his hands and walk away, leaving a puzzled expression on his face as he takes in the comment.

"I know I don't own you, Roxy, what makes you think that?" He asks as he chases after me.

"Your only trying to be my boyfriend because you want me in your pants." I explain without looking back.

"Your fucking kidding me right?" He yells.

"Chase," This time I stop and face him. "its obvious you only want me because you want to fuck me. Because thats what you like, your a bad boy, and you arn't afraid to let anybody know it. Chase, the only reason I am agreeing to going out with you, is because I owe you. Because you saved my life. Twice. So that equals two dates. So don't try to get me in bed with you so I can suck your tiny little d*ck." I smirk. That was a great little monologue. I turn back around an walk towards the garbage can, tossing the roses in them.

"Oh, and really Chase? $2.99? Your so cheap."

***

That night, I was watching Pretty Little Liars in my bed. Trying to take my mind off the scene at the mall. My cell phone rings and I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Why the hell did you turn him down, Roxy?" I rolled my eyes at how oblivious Danielle is, she doesn't realize all Chase wants is to fuck me.

"He is a cheap asshole who thinks he can play superhero with me to win me over so he can stick his small d*ck up my ass."

"Your a very graphic explainer."

"I don't think explainer is a word but whatever."

"How come you have this bad habbit of cursing 24/7 and talking about sex?"

"Talking about sex?"

"Or, whatever the hell that was."

"Its because of the school I came from."

"What school did you come from?"

"My old school where every student and teacher would have sex all day everyday."

"In front of you?"

"Sometimes."

"The teachers?!"

"Yup."

"Did the teachers fuck each other or students?"

"Both."

"Thats so wrong!"

"The staff at the school were between the ages of 17-20."

"What?"

"Mhmm."

"Did you parents know?"

"Nope."

"How?"