Chapter 16: Gigi Hams meet Janet White

Chapter 16- Gigi Hams, meet Janet White

I walk up to my locker and put in the combination and when I open the door I see Gigi has already been in and 'glamorfied' it a little bit.

A pink locker rug, a pink locker chandelier, pink...pink everything!!!

I scrunch up my nose and stick my bag inside. This girl is going to get on my nerves so much.

Suddenly, a hand slammed me into the locker next to me, my head burned from the impact.

Janet.

"What do you want, bitch?" I ask as she slaps her hands on either side me, blocking my way out.

"Listen, Gledgeek, your boyfriend isn't here today, so I am going to take advantage of that and give you a little-"

"What are you doing with my locker partner?!" I turn to see Gigi dressed in all pink, carrying a pink purse, go figure, giving Janet a death glare I haven't seen in a long time, and sure as hell glad it wasn't directed towards me.

Janet regains her balance from leaning on the lockers, and faces Gigi. "Who the fuck are you?" She says, flicking at one of Gigi's pink bows.

She swiped at Janet's hand and poked her in the chest. "Don't you dare touch my locker partner, she is my friend."

Friend? Since when?!

Janet growled at her. "I hate you, whoever you are, I hate you, and trust me, that is not a good thing." With that, Janet rushed off, somehow managing to carry her obese body with her.

"Thank you?" I say it more of a question, because I am still in shock that she called me her friend.

"Your welcome, friend." She said in a way that wasn't comforting, almost in a malicious way, but I let it slide. There is no possible way that Gigi Hams hated me. If she did, she would have let Janet hurt me, and she would have laughed.

Right?

***

"It was so bizarre, she even called me her friend. Twice!!" Danielle listened to my little rant as she ate her bag of Doritos. We were sitting in the middle of the mall in the food court and we have our feet up on the little tables and I swear, in that moment, we looked like total rebels.

"So, have you heard from Chase?" She asked, once I finished.

"Not since Monday morning." I roll my eyes at his selfish ass.

"Cut him some slack Roxy, he was drunk, you were drunk, the first word to come into two drunk teenagers minds, is sex. So, it was obviously an accident." She said it like it was no big deal. It irritated me.

"Cut him some slack?! Some slack?! Are you kidding me Dani? I will not cut this kid some slack, he is a selfish, arrogant, cocky, bratty, pedophile who stole you-know-what from me and I will not cut him so slack, I WILL NOT!" The entire cafeteria looked at me like I was crazy. Thank god I wasn't at school.

She rolled her eyes and stood up. "I'm going to go and let you cool off, okay?" She began to walk away.

"I DO NOT NEED TO COOL OFF!" I shout.

"Riiiight." She says without looking back at me.

I cross my arms and slump back in my chair and look around. I could hear somebody shouting, a vaguely familiar voice, across the mall. Then I saw their shadow and their whole body came to view.

Holy fuck.

I'm not at school, not with people who have my back. Of course Danielle trotted off at the wrong time.

Janet White stomped towards the food court.

She laid her eyes right on me.

Before thinking, I dash towards one of the food carts and swung behind it.

Looking over the cart, I watch as Janet makes her way to the sandwich sub cart. That's the cart I was sitting in front of. She wasn't coming towards me, she was coming towards the food! I should have known.

I breathe a sigh of relief and begin to make my way, slowly, out of the food court.

"HEY YOU!" Janet squeals. I dash behind a hot dog cart. Then, peeking out of it, I notice Janet wasn't yelling at me. She was yelling at somebody else.

I followed her gaze, only to find a girl dressed in all pink, livid expression on her face.

Gigi fucking Hams.

Gigi sauntered towards Janet.

"What do you want, fat ass?" Gigi asks. Gigi usually laughs or smiles wickedly when she is rude to someone, but she looks the least bit happy.

"Excuse me?" Janet cracks her knuckles.

"I said 'what the FUCK do you want, FAT ASS?"

Suddenly, the food court had become a boxing cage.

And Gigi Hams was the winning boxer.

I'm pretty sure she knocked out Janet.

However, I wasn't in the mood to stick around. I bolted down the corridor and out of the mall where Danielle was waiting.

"Woah there nascar racer, what happened?"

"Gigi, Janet, boxer, cage, food court, gorillas."

A thought occurred while I was trying to explain what happened to Danielle in her car. Gigi Hams had the bravery and courage to stick up for herself without backing down. That's something I couldn't do. I ran behind the food carts.

But I'm going to make sure I can get that bravery and courage that I deserve and Gigi Hams can stick it up her ass.

____

Hey guys sorry I've been really inactive! I'm trying to write more!!

Vote if you enjoyed this chapter and please comment your thoughts! It motivates me when you do! :)

Thanks for 3.5k reads! Love you!

xoxo

Ellie