Why is your bra ringing?

Chapter 2

Why is your bra ringing?

 Telephone-Lady GaGa

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdUWJXd6TQo

I swear Chogan laughs for 3 minutes, when he is done he takes a few deep breaths to calm himself .

"So what are we gonna do with her?" Ky asks.

"Well, since she won't tell us what she is, maybe we should keep her here until she tells." Chogan says looking thoughtful.

"Great, because I always want to spend my time tied to a chair with a bunch of were's breathing down my neck." I say sarcastically.

Their heads snaps my way "You know we're wolves?" they blurt at the same time.

I roll my eyes "You guys don't exactly hide it well."

"Well, that's true we have had a lot of close calls." Ky scratches his head.

My phone rings playing paramore's I caught myself , I had forgotten I had put it in my bra. Chogan and Ky look at me.

"I forgot to take it out." I say defensively.

"Oh, I'll get it for you!" Ky say excitedly.

"No!!!" Chogan and me say at the same time.

I look at him and cock my head to the side.

"I'll get it." Chogan smiles impishly.

I snort in disgust.

"No one will be answering it, unless you untie me." I say crossly.

"Oh, it's to late it went to voice mail." I say when it stopped ringing.

"So are you gonna untie me?" I ask sweetly.

"Only if you promise not to do any of us bodily harm." Chogan says looking suspicious.

I sigh "I promise." I say meaning it.

They both sigh and start to untie me, when the ropes disappear I stand and stretch.

"How exactly is this gonna work out, I mean people will notice if I don't go back to school." I say.

"You can go to school with us, we'll say you are the daughter of our fathers friend." Chogan states.

"You guys are brothers?" I had to make sure.

"Yes." they say in unison.

"Come on, dad would want to meet you." they both grab one of my hands and pull me out the door.

I realize their house is huge, when we turn down the forth hallway.

"Are we there yet?" I whine.

"No!" they both yell for the sixth time.

"My feet hurt!" I whine just to be bitchy.

Ky stops and bends down so I can get on his back.

I hop on "Getty up doggy!!" I yell and kick my feet.

He laughs and start to run down the hall.

"Hey wait for me!" Chogan yells and sprints after us.

"Go,go,go!" I scream in Ky's ear.

 We finally stop after running three halls later, me and Ky win of course.

I jump off his back, and give him a high five.

"I want a rematch." Chogan laughs, then knocks on the door.

"Come in." a cheerful voice says on the other side.

Chogan opens the door, a man about how looks barely over 28 stands at the fireplace.

"Hey dad!" Ky screams.

"Hello Ky, I am right here there is no need to yell." his dad smiles.

I move to stand a little behind Ky.

Their dad looks like he could be their older brother.

"Hey Chogan, who is your friend?" he smiles kindly at me, I smile back.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Aura." I shake his hand.

"Nick." he looks me over.

"Can I inquire of what kind of creature you are?" he tilts his head to the side.

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I am an chosen Angel." their jaws drop in shock.