Dealing with CoCo

Chapter 8

Coco!

Chapter song: Stupid Girls by:Pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wSyhXCPh5M

p.s. The music video is funny :) tell me what you think of the chapter.

p.p.s. You don't have to just tell me about the chapter you can tell me about what you had for dinner, or how you are feeling today, or how pretty I am lol jk but seriously tell me something. I feel lonely. ;P

Morning comes way to quickly for my liking. Thankfully I got a few of hours of sleep, with no more interruptions. I dress quickly and hurry downstairs. Everyone is already in the kitchen eating. Nick being a morning person seemed full of energy and ready to start his day.

Everyone else seemed out of it and ready to go back to sleep. When everyone finished breakfast we bid Nick good bye and jumped into Chogan’s car. The car ride was silent and pretty uneventful. The moment we got to school, our car was surrounded by girls.

“Everyone met back here right after school, we will start your training today.” Chogan and Ky nod and we all exit the car.

Ignoring the glares of the boy's admirers, Honey and I walk to the office to get her classes straighten out. Bob being the awesome boss he was had already taken care of it. Honey and I had all of the same classes. Maybe being in school again wouldn’t be so bad.

The first few hours of the day go by without a hitch. Sadly it seemed my good luck ran out. Honey and I decided to sit outside for lunch today. After grabbing something to eat, we found a nice shady spot under a tree and enjoyed the nice weather. After about 5 minutes Ky and Chogan join us.

“So how is everything going?” Ky asks sitting down next to Honey while Chogan takes a seat on the other side of me.

“Fine, we don’t have to pay much attention because we have already learned all of this stuff.” Honey says while starring at something.

I follow her gaze and  scowl when I see Ken walking toward us.

“Hey new girl, who is your friend?” Ken says checking Honey out.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Ky tense and Honey pat his hand.

“One, I have a name, dos you could just ask her yourself, and third she isn’t interested.” I sneer at him.

“How about we let her be the judge of that?” He smirks and turns to Honey.

Before he even opens his mouth she shuts him down.

“Uno I’m not interested, second I can tell you’re an asshole already, and three don’t you already have a girlfriend?” Honey raises her eyebrow and points to Tara who is currently evil eyeing Honey and I.

Ken looks at Tara then back at us.

“I always get when I want and I want both of you.” He winks and walks away.

I hold Chogan back so he doesn’t beat Ken to a pulp.

The bell rings, we bid the boys goodbye and make our way to our next class.

The last bell finally rings and Honey and I race to Chogan’s car. Five minutes later Chogan and Ky exit the building followed by a group of girls. Ky runs to the car,  rips the door open and dives in. Honey and I bust out laughing and she decides to get in the car to “make sure he is ok.” Chogan, however; mingles with the girls flirting and cracking jokes. It gets really old, really fast so I decide to break up the flirt fest.

I paste on my girlist smile and run into the middle of the group.

“Coco!” I scream and throw myself into his arms.

He catches me and stumbles back a little bit. I giggle, wrap my arms around his neck, and give him a peck on the cheek.

“Come on Coco, you promised you’d take me for ice cream after school.” I grab his hand and pull him toward the car.

He stammers goodbye to the girls and follows me, glaring at my back. We get in the car and he slams the door. I chuckle and sit back in my seat proud of my work.

He turns to me, “We will talk about that when we get back to the house.” he growls and starts the car.

I just laugh as he speeds out of the parking lot.