Say a word and I'll kill you

Chapter 4

Say a word and I will kill you

Chapter song: Come to your senses By:Coffey Anderson (kinda random I really like this song and this chapter doesn't really have a theme theme, enjoy!)       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMy7YMuzQeQ                        

I stopped in front of the door and nervously bite my lip. I wasn't sure if I would be welcome.

Honeybunch pats my shoulder "Its ok, you don't have to do this."

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I can do it."

I was about to knock on the door when it swings open and I come face to face with the one person I'd rather not see. I must look like crap; I raise my hand to pat my hair down then stop, why should I care what he thinks. I scowl, what is wrong with me.

There was an awkward silence

"Look we need to talk." Chogan and I say at the same time.

We both stop and look at each other, I hear Honeybunch chuckle behind me.

She steps forward and holds out her hand

"Hi, I'm Baby doll's friend Honeybunch and I think we all need to talk."

"Baby doll?" Chogan smirks and looks at me.

"Say a word and I'll kill you." I grumble and push pass him inside.

Ky who was sitting on the couch jumps up and runs to hug me.

"We thought you had left." he says lifting me off the ground and gives me a bear hug.

I pat his head.

"No I just went on a run." he sets me down.

Nick walks up and gives me a hug

"You where gone for hours." he says gently.

I raise my eyebrows

"I'm sorry I had lost track of time." I say apologetically.

I step out of his embrace and turn to Honeybunch.

"Nick, Ky this is my friend Honeybunch, well her name is Kallie but no one calls her that."

Nick and Honeybunch shake hands, however; Ky kisses her hand and bows.

Honeybunch giggles and blushes a little. I just roll my eyes.

"Now if the introductions are finished it's time to talk." Everyone gets serious real quick.