Slender Man

You groaned, reluctantly reaching in the hat. You didn't want to play this, you knew just about everyone here was either stoned or drunk off their asses, so you would most likely have to go with on of those idiots.

   Quickly digging around, not thinking about what you would grab, you pulled out a small sheet of paper. Looking at it, you saw nothing on it. Splendor politely took it from your hands, and flipping it over, you saw there was a crude drawing of a circle with an x going through it.

   Splendor bounced happily on his toes, looking around the room and beckoning his oldest brother over. He bent over to your ear and said, "Dont worry, [Name]! Slender is such a gentlemen, so you don't have to worry about him trying to force himself on you or anything!"

   He winked, and pushed you to his brother, who had appeared behind the two of you. You crashed into his chest, or rather, torso, and almost fell on the floor before two strong hands grabbed you by your waist and pulled you upright. You looked down at your shoes and apologized for that, before looking back up and inspecting Slender.

   He was wearing a business suit, as per usual, but his tie wasn't fastened around his neck. It was loose, resting on one of his shoulders. It looked as if someone was getting him to loosen up and have a 'fun time'.

   You looked up at his face, or lack of one, and saw him nod towards the closet, hesitantly picking up your hand, gently. You allowed him to direct you inside the closet. You knew, somehow, he wasn't capable of becoming drunk, or close to the sickness, which made you relax around him, more or less.

   "Alrighty, guys! I will see you two in seven minutes!" Splendor chimed as he slowly closed the door, leaving the two of you in darkness.

   You looked down, unable to see the tall being as he crouched low, due to the small space. You heard a quiet apology before you felt yourself being picked up, the foreign object wrapping itself around your waist briefly before setting you down on a pair of legs and retracting behind you.

   You had squealed in surprise, quickly figuring it out it was one of Slender's tendrils that had picked you up. You tried to scoot off of Slender's lap, but found no room for you to go. "Excuse me, [Name], but it was becoming cramped for me. You wouldn't mind this, would you?" You heard Slender ask.

   "No, it's alright. I just wished ya gave me a heads up before doing so, ya know?" You replied back, nervously chuckling.

   You felt awkward just sitting up on his lap as you were, so you scooted up towards his torso and rested your head against his chest, wrapping your arms around his to make yourself more comfortable. You could feel him stiffening under you, before you felt two  lanky arms wrap themselves around your small frame. Slender began to rub his hand up and down your spine, occasionally just stopping to take a break to just rub circles in your back with his thumbs.

   You two sat there like that for what felt like forever. You eventually grew tired of the silence. Don't get me wrong, you liked the moment you two were having, you just wanted a little more...excitement to happen. You pulled away from his chest slightly and looked up at him, studying him for a minute or so. He let out a soft 'hm,' tilting his head before you leaned up and kissed him in the place where his lips should be.

   Slender pulled back in surprise, quietly yelping at your action. Your face fell, you assuming he was disapproving of your act, and just as you were about to hang your head and lean against him again, you felt a pair of 'lips' against yours.

   It was your turn to be surprised. You didn't actually think he would return the kiss, much less even consider kissing you. But you recovered and kissed him back, your arms replacing themselves to around his neck. You pulled yourself closer, straddling his hips as you kissed him with a force that lusted for more.

   Slender's hands ran up and down your sides before momentarily resting at your hips before sliding themselves up your shirt, only slightly to raise it up. You could feel the tips of his fingers even sliding into the back of your jeans.

   Him doing this gave you a little courage to make you raise your hips against his member and rub yourself. You could hear him moan into the kiss, and he shoved more of his hands in your pants, enough to where he could press you against him, which was what he did.

   You could feel his member through his pants as he pressed you against it. You could tell if there wasn't any clothes between the two of you, you'd be popped pretty easily by him, and quickly.

   He pulled you away, because lack of oxygen became greatly needed at that moment for the both of you, and suddenly, you began to wonder when Splendor was to come for you.

   Speak of the devil, Splendor opened the door up for the both of you suddenly, panting heavily. "I'm sorry, the two of you! I got caught up with playing with Sally and lost- Ooh!!!" Splendor squealed. He saw your position on his brother, and for the second time that night, he winked.  "Big brother, you seemed as if you enjoyed yourself!"

   You felt Slender's aura darken before he said, "Splendor, Nicht von dieser wieder zu sprechen oder ich werde dich töten dauerhaft!!*"

Splendor only laughed as he let you two climb out of the closet. He tipped his hat to the two of you as you two went off to the couch and sat, Slender wrapping his arm around you. You two were like that until the end of the party, watching people as they took turns in the closet, did beer drinking contests, and just in general, have a fun time.

   When it was time for the two of you to leave, Slender didn't let you go so easily. He teleported you with him to his house, a small dainty house, big enough for two, maybe three people.

   You began to question him why he brought you there, and he responded with, "I have some...unfinished business with you."

   And Slender always has unfinished business with his victims...