Zalgo

You reached in feeling around for a few moments, as you were about to pull something out Splendor gat a scared expression on his face. A cold breeze blew behind you, your body tensed as you turned to look for the source.

He stood behind you glaring down at you. One eye was yellow, the other red with black surrounding it. Two red horns twisted upwards, emerging from the side of his head, long, cascading hair in a mess. He wore a simple black hoodie, a barbed wire neclace, and black pants with bright red rips.

"Hello, you are?" you prompted wanting an answer. He smiled, his bright sharp red teeth gleamomg.

"Zalgo." The voice made you shuddered, sounding as if 7 voices were talking at once."I'm going into the closet with you..." You simply nodded and Splendor held the hat against his chest. Everyone remained silent as you half walked, half skipped into the closet. The door clicked shut, signaling that it was locked.

"Your name is (Y\/N,) correct?" You could feel the darkness begun to swirl around you like wind but all was still.

"Yeah, so um... who are you exactly?" You almost had to force the last few words out in one breath.

"I am corruption, and you need to be...corrupted" All 7 of his voices purredsending tingles through your body. His hands traced over your jaw, then he suddenly grabbed your neck, forcing your lips against his. He was ice cold, you feared your lips would be stuck to his. Your skin was covered in goose bumps as his cold hand held you against him. The air had become incredibley cold and icey. You cringed in the cold darkness, something in your mind was slipping away.

"Ah..." You breathed in and out deeply, entirely sure if the lights were on you could see your breath. He placed his forehead against yours, bright red teeth showing his smile.

"This should be fun~" The air began to shift temperates, becoming hot, making you sweat. It was obvious he could control temperatures of small spaces. He pick you up by your legs, putting you against the warm wall.

The darkness carressed your body gently, him forcing himself against you harder. He bit your shoulder, lapping up the blood he drew, which was not a little, his claws ripping through your shirt. In return you rubbed his horns, making him moan lightly, biting you harder.

"Your tasty," He commented in a flattering way.

"T-thanks," you stammered as he rubbed against you. He started to growl, growing aroused.

"This space is too small," He whispered in your ear, nibbling on your ear lobe. You shook your head quickly, face purely red. He set you down for a brief moment.

"We only have a few more minutes though," You held your hands against your chest.

"I can deal with that." Your back arched when his nail tranced down your back, barely hard enough to draw blood. He licked your wounds tenderly, nails scratching your body. His warm hand slipped in your pants, lightly rubbing you. His own problem grew worse and worse with every moment.

"Thats it, let us out!" He roared. A terrified Splendor opened the door and you were shrouded in darkness. He took you to a new place. It was alot hotter, and you laid on a silky red bed.

"I hope you don't mind if this is going too fast but, I can't let someone so innocent go uncorrupted~" He growled in your ear. Looks like the real corruption was just about to begin.