Rake

A luke warm liquid brushed up against the side of your hand, you felt the thing a little more feeling fur as well. Your first thought was someone had thrown a dead animal in the but only a sick person would do that..Oh wait you were among people like that.

   You grabbed for something else, this item was softer. You pulled it out and nearly hurled, it the the tail end of a dead squirrel. The same item you tried to avoid. You let out a guttural scream and threw it on the floor, tears formed in your eyes as you look at the spots of blood on your hand. The poor thing never had a chance against whatever did this.

   "Oh dear, I am so very sorry (Y/N). I had no idea an item like that was in there! Please pick again." Splendor hugged you gently with one of his long arms and offered you the hat again. Just as you put your hand back, someone had to re-inform you both of the rules.

   "No no no Splendy, she chosen her item." A floating boy dressed as Link but with bleeding red eyes picked up the squirrel. He held it high above his head.

"Rake, get into the closet!" Jeff yelled, grabbing onto a person behind him. He was taller that Jeff. He had grey skin and creepy black and red eyes. He wore a worn dark brown hooded poncho, and tattered black jeans. Your eyes became glued on his hands. His fingers looked like curved knives with dried red blood on them. His disposition was one of a serial killer all the way to the cold look he had in his eyes.

"I'm tired of that joke, Jeff" He growled, his voice had a hissing tone. He glared at you and at Splendor, walking directly past you and went into the closet. His walking was also strange, like he was better on all fours than on two. Splendor sent a glare towards the boy. He gave you a reassuring smile and led you over to the closet.

"Rake, be sure you can get out of there!" Jeff yelled just as you walked in, Rake hissed at him. Splendor hurried and closed the door before he could run out and potentially maul Jeff. Rake scratched at the door, the fear already inside you swelled into a shaking terror. What if he did to you what he did to that squirrel?

"I don't hear any making out" The same boy said, his ear probably pressed against the door. Rake punched the door, the boy on the other side cursed.

"What's this closet thing all about?" You asked nervously. The scratching ceased, two burning red eyes glanced over at you.

"It'sss a joke on my sssexality" His lips was noticeable. It took you a moment to understand what he was saying.

"That's not very funny to be honest." You spoke truthfully. He turned his attention to you. You could see in his red eyes an idea formed.

"You are a woman..." He started and smirked. He backed you against the wall. His hands placed carefully at your sides, the knife fingers dug into the wall behind you. An nervous blush covered your face as he pressed his forehead against yours.

   He locked eyes with you before pressing his cool lips against yours. He moaned quietly. Your blush enhanced. You realized his simple plan so you followed along. Hugging him you continued to kiss his lips, his hands sensually rubbed your lower back, keeping the pressure low.

"Are they actually?" The boy started.

"The joke is dead now, Rake! I hope your happy!" Jeff yelled from the other side of the door. Slowly the door opened but you didn't separate. Rake kissed you deeper until you were bending back. The boy fake-fainted and Jeff caught him.

"We're taking this a step further~" He purred, wrapping an arm around your waist. He pulled you out and up the stairs. That night was fun and sure proved he was not in the closet.